Insanity Bites

Guys I've started a new story and it's called Insanity Bites. It's teen fiction and fan fiction, I'm just trying my hand at it. If you're interested please check it out. I'll post the description below.

Also I'll most prob be updating a Ben POV tomorrow, if I dont you guys have the right to kill me lol. Samantha's POV will come soon after k.

Insanity Bites

Insanity Bites

I don't suffer from my insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. - Sherrilyn Kenyon

They call me crazy. They say I'm making everything up. That I'm seeking attention. But they don't know the truth, they don't know anything.

Only I feel the pain he inflicts when he takes away bits and pieces of me every time he visits. The mind blowing pleasure only his touch can produce when he tempts me with his skilled fingers. He says he going to take away everything. My body, my heart, my sanity, my life. It's what he does best.

I've asked for help, begged for it even but no one believes me. They think I'm insane and that's why he's winning.

The louder I scream, the louder he laughs because he's got me right where he wants me. He's got me questioning my sanity.

I've just posted up the new chapter so if you're interested you can find it on my profile or this link below:

https://www.wattpad.com/331942710-insanity-bites-prologue-it-all-started-with-a-kiss