Detination pt 2

Harley's back faced the joker as he entered the room. She looked so small in the hospital bed. Her arms were bruised and she seemed weak.

The joker sits on the side of the bed, and runs his fingers through her hair. "Harley girl." He says softly. A soft noise comes from her as she begins to wake up, her blue eyes looking up at him. He smiles softly down at her, the sight of her injured made him feel sick.

Harley begins to cry and she reaches up for him. The joker lays down on the bed, wrapping Harley in his arms being cautious of her wounds. He holds the back of her head to the crook of his neck, letting her cry on him. He wished he could cry with her, but the shock of it all had made him numb. He felt nothing.

"I-I-I'm sorry puddin!" She sobs. The joker kisses her head. "Nonsense Harley, you've done nothing wrong. You saved a woman and a child. You saved midway city. You're a hero darling." The joker looks out the window as he speaks.

"But in the process killed our own baby." She whispers. The joker shakes his head. "Did you know you were...did you.." He stutters. Harley shakes her head. "I had a feeling." She says quietly. The joker holds her tightly, their bodies pressed together, but it didn't seem close enough. "Why didn't you tell me?" He questions. "I was afraid you would hate me." She whispers. The joker feels his eyes begin go sting and tears slip from them. "Harley I...Harley." He starts, his tears falling heavily now. Harley looks up at him. "Harley I love you." He whispers.

Harley stares at the joker in shock. After all this time, the joker had never used that word. Harley didn't think he loved anything. "Y-you..." She looks into his eyes. "I love you...I love you Harley I love you.." He cries, grabbing her face in his hand before crushing his lips onto hers passionately.

Harley rolls ontop of him, her hands tangling into his green hair. The joker softly pulls her body down on him, his hands resting on her hips. He runs his tongue across her bottom lip, Harley granting him access.

A deep moan escapes the jokers mouth as Harley rips the buttons off the jokers shirt, placing her cold hands on his chest. A feeling the joker would never take for granted again. This was the closest to happiness they would ever be.

Suddenly the door opens and a guard rips Harley off of him. "Come the fuck on people!" He yells. Harley lets out a pained yell at the sudden motion. The joker flies out of the bed, his hand on the mans throat. "If you ever touch my girl without my consent again, I'll rip your heart out of your fucking chest and feed it to my hyenas." He growls.

The man shakes in the jokers grip. "Y-yes." He says. "Now get the fuck out." He says, dropping his grip on the man. The guard runs from the room, shutting the door behind him.

Harley watches as the bandage on her side behind to turn red. "I think the stitches ripped Mister J." She says softly. The joker growls and helps Harley lay down, pressing the panic button.

Soon the room fills with nurses, who begin to fix Harley up again. The joker watches over them, his eyes always on Harley.
*********
Rick puts the hand cuffs on Harley. It had been two weeks since the accident and she was cleared to go back to her cell. "H-he's coming with me right?" She asks as they cuff the joker. "It doesn't work like that sweetheart." A guard says. "Then you put him in the cell right next to hers." Rick says sternly. Harley looks at the joker, his eyes burn into hers and she lunges for him, desperate for his touch. Rick let's her go and her lips collide with the jokers for a moment before Rick softly pulls her off. "Come on kiddo." He says.

The joker follows behind Rick and Harley as they get pulled into D block, deadshot erupts in a yelling fit. "AYE Harley! WOOOOOOOO you look great girl what they give you down in medical?!" He laughs. Harley smiles at him. "The good shit!" She laughs. "AYEEEEE! MISTER J! WELCOME TO THE HILTON BUDDY!" Deadshot yells. A smirk cracks onto the jokers face.

Harley's put into her cell, nothing inside of it. She sighs as she's uncuffed and locked in. The joker watches and is put into the neighboring cell. Harley watches as he approaches the bars, closest to her and sits down. She smiles at him. "This really sucks, huh mister j?" She says softly. "I'd say so darling." He agrees, looking around.

His eyes land on captain boomerang. "Hey, captain kangaroo." He says with a smirk. Boomerang chuckles at him. "Good to see you're both in one piece." Boomer says. Harley waves at Diablo. "Good to see ya crazy." He says with a smile.

The joker turns his attention back to Harley. "Don't move around to much Harley girl. The wound could still rip." He says. She shrugs. "Would get us out of here wouldn't it?" She sighs. The joker smiles to himself. "That it would darling." He mumbles. He looks at deadshot and then to Diablo, before laying down on the ground.
**********
Harley draws on the cement floor of her cell with a sharp stone. The jokers eyes watch her hand move. Diablo ignites a small flame in his hand, and let's it burn out.

The joker sits up and looks at the large clock on the wall. "Lay down and cover that pretty little head of your darling." The joker says. Harley looks at him carefully. "Puddin?" She questions. "Hush Harley, do as daddy says." He says sternly. She lays on her stomach with her arms over her head. "If you guys want to have the ability to hear in a few moments, I'd cover your ears." The joker yells to the other, covering his own. Without question they cover their ears.

Suddenly the wall to the prison explodes, and men enter, taking out the guards. "Holy fuck!" Diablo yells. A man cuts open the jokers cage, handing him a suit. Another cuts Harley out and takes off his mask. "Tree!" She squeals, jumping into his arms. Tree chuckles and hugs her. "Come on kiddo let's get out of here."

Men cut out Diablo, deadshot, and boomerang. "Would be our pleasure to escort you all to Gotham, if not, you're on your own." The joker says, taking Harley into his arms smiling down at her. "I'm down." Deadshot says as they join harley and the joker, the prison alarm starting. They run to the hole in the prison.

A large smirk appearing on Harley's face as she sees the purple Lamborghini. The joker cups her face in his hands, smiling down at her. "Let's go home."