Ferrer Wedding

Enjoy!

**************************

Marcia

I woke up feeling anxious. I hadn't seen Ashton for the past three days and it was killing me with excitement.

"Today is the big day little buddy." I only received a small giggle from Matty.

I grabbed his small towel and carried him to the bathroom. There I filled a bucket with warm water and placed his small baby bath in the large bathtub. I made sure to put warm water in it and then proceeded to undress him.

After I was done giving him a bath he started getting a little fuzzy. I changed him while he played with his chew toy. Once done, I walked with him to the kitchen and fixed him his bottle. He started crying once he saw it and I immediately gave it to him after I warmed the milk.

I walked towards the living room where I found Michelle and Karina talking. "I'm sorry to interrupt but can I leave Matty here while I shower?" I asked them and Karina quickly nodded.

"Yes, let me feed him." I handed Matty to her and rushed to my room.

I took a short shower and brushed my teeth. I got in one of Ashton's t-shirts along with my shorts and placed my hair in a towel. I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast, finding most of Ashton's family helping out.

Michelle's sister, Nina, greeted me with a plate full of fruit and two waffles. "You have no time to sit and eat with us, your hairstylist should be getting here soon." She pushed me out of the kitchen and into my room.

I started eating my breakfast and a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and sat the plate down.

Michelle walked in followed by the hairstylist. I didn't even get to finish eating because she started messing with my damp hair. She immediately took my hair out of the towel and began drying it.

While she curled and fixed my hair I wondered what Ashton was doing. Was he as nervous as I was? Had he even gotten up yet? I stopped giving it much thought because it only made me even more nervous.

The makeup artist soon arrived and began choosing her brushes and palettes. While she started on my makeup, Michelle walked inside the bedroom with Matty in her arms. He was in his white suit and he looked angelic. Michelle took off his tiny jacket and placed him in his crib for his nap.

I watched as he slowly began to drift off and I smiled. Once my makeup was done, I remembered the car taking me to church would be arriving in less than an hour. I changed into my dress with the help of Michelle and noticed she looked stunning in her bridesmaid dress.

"Thank you so much for helping me this last week, I wouldn't have done it without your help." I told her and she pulled me in for a hug.

"That's what best friends do." She responded and I smiled. "Now come on slut, you're getting married today." I rolled my eyes at her pet name and hugged her back.

"You'll be taking Matty correct?" I made sure and she nodded.

"Yes. Stop being one of those moms please." She mumbled and I punched her arm.

"I'll see you at the church." I told her with a smile.

I gave Matty a kiss on the forehead and walked outside to the awaiting car. A guard opened the door for me and I scooted in the car. When the car started to drive away, I glanced at the driver and my blood ran cold. I pulled at the door handle but the child lock was on.