Trip To The Beach

Enjoy!

I haven't written in a while, so sorry. I started a new story and I've been busy on that.

Michelle ^

********************

Marcia

Ashton was close to driving towards the edge of the island and I perked up.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked him completely confused.

We had been on the road for about ten hours in total but for two of those hours we had spent on stops. Some for snacks and other for bathroom breaks.

I sank on my seat when we finally made it to the island, I could see the trip was wearing Ashton down. And according to him he "valued his life", hence why Mr Alpha Male wouldn't let me drive. Men.

"We're going to our hotel, I actually need to see how bussiness is going out here." He responded lowly.

I nodded and continued looking around at the busy streets. It was dark out, close to midnight; while some people were starting their night I couldn't wait to end mine. And it involved a hot shower and a warm blanket.

Ashton pulled up to a large illuminated hotel and I slipped my sandals back on. He stopped right by the valets and I quickly jumped out the SUV at the first chance I got. My legs felt like jello after sitting for four hours straight.

I walked inside the hotel and left Ashton behind. I took small steps towards the receptionist and gave her a wide smile. "I would like to book two rooms." I told her and I heard her faintly scoff.

"Sorry miss, the entire hotel is booked and we can't offer you any of our rooms." The receptionist responded with a too sweet of a tone, close to sarcastic. I noticed the way she said you and perked up, ready to fight for an actual bed.

"You don't even have one room?" I asked her completely deflated, the tiredness completely taking over.

"No." She gave me a once over and added "You should try a two star hotel." Shannon, the lovely receptionist responded and quickly sat up straight.

I felt the familiar presence of Ashton behind me and I turned towards him only to clamp my mouth shut. The look in his eyes made me believe he was up to something worth watching.
"Hello, I would like the keys to the Ferrer Suite." He told the receptionist with a heart stopping grin. The woman saw me still standing in front of her and gave me a scowl. She turned towards Ashton and her expression immediately morphed into something, a bit flirty.

"Sorry sir, but the room is only for the Ferrer family." The receptionist responded with a mock tone, shrugging her shoulders while giving Ashton a fake smile. She turned towards me giving me a harsh glare, undoubtedly because I was still in her mere prescence.

I stood my ground while Ashton pulled out his identification. Her fake smile immediately fell and she looked close to fainting when Ashton put his arm around my waist. I saw her dial someone on the phone and I turned towards Ashton, who had a smirk on his face.

Our moment was cut short when a tall man in a nice suit approached us with a room key. Ashton took his identification back from the lovely receptionist and took my hand in his. "Thank you." He uttered and turned around.

We followed the tall man who had introduced himself as the general manager. We reached an elevator hidden behind the receptionist desk and stepped in.

"Enjoy your stay Mr and Mrs Ferrer." The man said while clamping his hands together.

I burst out laughing as soon as the elevator doors closed, behind me I felt Ashton shaking. "Did you see the constipated look on the receptionist?" Ashton asked me and I doubled over.