The Soccer Fan

Enjoy!

Jasper on the side.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Marcia

I felt something heavy on my abdomen and opened up one eye. I darted my eye around until I found the source. I opened both eyes and groaned.

"Ashton." I whispered and the human being next to me didn't even twitch.

"Ashton." I tried again this time louder, trying to shove his arm away but he didn't even stir.

"Ashton!" I yelled loudly and he jumped up extremely fast from the couch, it would be a miracle if he didn't get whiplash.

"What!? Are you hurt? What's the matter?" He asked me frantically and I quickly got off the couch.

"I have to pee." I mumbled and walked past him to the bathroom.

I heard him sigh and I closed the door behind me. I did my business and afterwards I walked back to my room. I grabbed my towel and undergarments.

In the bathroom I undressed and took a shower. Once done, I slid on my undergarments and walked back to the room. I grabbed white shorts and a blue shirt and slowly put them on.

Ashton knocked on my door and walked in seconds later. "Marcia I got tickets for a soccer match later this after noon." He said as soon as he stood in front of me.

"Have fun with Landon, and drink a lot of water. I checked the weather and it's one hundred degrees outside." I told him while I slipped on my white sandals.

"What? I'm taking you. I'm not going with Landon, he doesn't like soccer." Ashton informed me and I shot up from my bed.

"Seriously? This is great." I told him tackling him in a tight hug.

He handed me my ticket and the smile wiped off once I glanced at it. I gave him a look and I saw him gulp.

"Who else is going?" I asked him trying to sound nonchalant.

"George, Landon and a few other guys who are going to be all around." I nodded and I saw him frown, obviously knowing I was up to something.

"Are we leaving now?" I asked him and he nodded.

I grabbed my phone case and stuck my ticket in it. I glanced at Ashton and gave him a glare.

"Change." I simply told him and he grumbled something under his breath. Why would he want to wear dress pants and a dress shirt to a soccer game was beyond me.

He walked towards his room and came out minutes later in a pair of shorts and a soccer jersey. He looked out of his element and I glanced away from him with a smile on my lips.

"Come on, lets go before there's too much traffic." I said excitedly while dragging him towards the parking garage.

He groaned but followed nonetheless. Outside we got inside my SUV and Landon got in the back seat last minute.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked him with a glare.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm riding with you guys." Landon responded with wide eyes.

Ashton stopped the car and only pointed outside. Landon took off his seat belt and as soon as he reached for the door I smacked Ashton on the arm.

"Stop being so rude, you can ride with us Landon." I turned in my seat and grinned at Landon.

Ashton grumbled something under his breath and stared ahead, driving forward. I slouched in my seat and placed my hair in a high ponytail.

We managed to get out of downtown without much hassle and the silence became unbearable. I turned on the radio and an upbeat song began to play. Landon, to Ashton's annoyance, began to hum to the song. Ashton only glanced at him from the mirror and grabbed the steering wheel tighter.