⚜Chapter-6⚜ ⚜The plan⚜

Remembering the past..

I was so full from work that I just wanted to unwind and have a drink.
I went to the nearest 'bar and disco' in the town.
I was already sitting comfortably at the counter facing the entrance of the disco when I saw two young women entering the place.
They look new because I never saw them before, the waiter serves them the complimentary drinks this place offers to anyone that enters inside.
One woman wearing a tube and fitted jeans drinks the liquor straight as if she's useful in drinking.
The other one that caught my attention did the same but cringed and coughed after trying to drink the liquor straight and empty.
She's not used to drinking I guess.
She looks so innocent even though she's wearing a very short black strapless mini dress.
It didn't make her look cheap but made her look classy and elegant without a hint of being flirty.
I saw her face turn around as she scanned the place.
Slowly they walked and sat next to me.
She didn't even bother to look at me which makes me more intrigued.
Damn..!
Can't she see me?!
Every woman in this place is eyeing me.
There's got to be something wrong with her eyes for not noticing me or maybe it's a trick...?
I saw her drinking non-stop.
all the drinks her friend ordered for her were fully consumed like there was no tomorrow.
In between her drinks, she's cursing someone.
She might be heartbroken I guess..
I have this urge to stop her and warn her to take it slow or  she will get drunk easily the way she's  handling her drinks  right now.
But heck! Why should  I care?!
After drinking all the bottles finish she scan the dance floor looking for her friend. Then she tried to stand up but she swayed causing her to almost fall on the ground. To my surprise my hand automatically moved to catch her before her body hit the solid ground..
Thousand of tiny electric flickers in my body after touching her.
She slowly opens her eyes and God.
I felt like my world stopped.
She has the most attractive eyes I have ever seen.
Those eyes easily captured my heart.
I felt my heart beating faster.
This never happened before even the time I dated  those attractive models  and beautiful women that still
after me until now. 
Not a single one of them made my heart flip as this woman did.
What makes me more curious about her is when she asked me if she can go with me. And says she knows I'm a good person...
Damn..!
If she only knew what I'm thinking right now about her.
I bet she won't be asking that question to me.
I decided to stop and let her go, I'm a bit dismayed about her action... I thought she was different, but what shocked me more is that she quickly accepted my rejection and turned around saying goodbye 'mysterious guy' Then I saw her walk unsteady and bump into some guy who is known in this place as a maniac, seeing that fuck guy snake his hand around her waist, down to her butt cupping it makes my blood high...
On pulse, I went there claiming she was with me, and he quickly let her go.
I grab her hands and bring her out of the bar and into my car...
She didn't hesitate and hopped in easily.
Damn, this woman!
She even falls asleep that easily.
What will I do with her?!
I asked myself whether I should bring her to my place or just go back to the bar and look for her friend.
I decided the first option was the best so I brought her to my penthouse and let her sleep in my bed.
Surprisingly it felt good seeing her sleep in my bed like she belongs here in my place,
Seeing her sleep so peacefully in the bed makes my heart feel warm.
Whatever I'm feeling right now, all I know is that I want her to stay by my side.
But the moment she woke up was a different story because I can't hold my mouth not to mock her thinking she was smiling like that to every guy she met.
God damn it..!
I'm being jealous and possessive of her.
Goodness!
I don't even know her name?!
I never acted like this to any woman before.
This is madness..!
She decided to go home and my fucking mind can't accept it.
What happened next was the most exciting and memorable lovemaking I ever did.
I can't believe she gave her pureness to me.
I thought she was no different from other women I met and bedded before.
I will never forget that night and I promise myself that I will never let her go.
That night I sleep thinking I will make her mine no matter what.
But  I'm so furious when I wake up without her in my bed... I look for her but I can't find her, what makes me more frustrated is that I can't look after her because of the big problem I need to fix in my business.
That day I went to Europe and it took me a few months before I could come back.
When I searched for her she was nowhere to be found.
I became more frustrated after six months, I found her residing in Missouri with her Auntie.
She's working there with a big tummy.
Fuck...!
I got so jealous thinking she fuck with other men after me.
My mind can't take it, she's mine only.
Only mine...!
I told the detective I hired to find her, to check whose the father of her child was and I find out that there was a big possibility that it was me.
The detective said she had never been with any man after me...
After she gave birth, it was confirmed that the child was indeed mine.
It's like winning a lottery knowing we had a baby.
I have an heir.
But sadly I can't be with them.
Ever since I found her I never stop watching her from afar.
There were many times I wanted to be with her, especially when the times that things got a little bit too much for me to handle...
I'm yearning for her touch and to be with my son but I can't be with them yet.
I have to fix everything first, I don't want them to get involved with my problem.
Six years quickly went by.
My son is a five-year-old miniature me.
He's the exact carbon copy of me when I was small.
Now that my family problem is fixed and my business is booming there are no more things that can stop me from being with my family.
I plan everything very carefully until the day that I will finally be together with them.
I will do my best to win both of their hearts, no matter how difficult it might be.
And now I'm just waiting for her to come to me.
I smile creep from the corner of my lips.
Seeing my Mercedes car stop in front of my villa...
At last, We meet again my 'Little kitten'.