Chapter 44: Kisses From Antonio

"I what now?" I ask.

"I-I didn't mean that." He stutters.

"I've had enough of this. Jade, feel free to drop my house if you wanna meet up. We can watch a movie in my house." I say and fish my keys out of my pocket.

"O-Okay." Jade says. I turn on my hell and start walking but a hand stops me by grabbing my forearm.

"Where the you going?" Jason asks, I pull my hand away.

"Secret." I say and walk away. I walk past the doors and slip on my aviators. I run down cement stairs in front of the movie theatres. I walk to my motorcycle and straddle it.

I shove my keys into my motorcycle and turn them, my baby roars to life and I drive out of the movie theatre complex.

I start making my way to the bad part of town.

~~~

I get off my bike and take out my keys. I twirl them in my index finger and walk into the store. The small bell chimes above me, Blake was busy giving a guy a tattoo but he took a short glance at me, he looked back down consecrating on the tattoo. I walk to the cubicle and sit in the counter without any supplies on it. I swing my feet back and forth.

"Hey Blake." I say.

"Hey Ally." Blake says. "Alright kid, I'm gonna give you a break. Ally I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the washroom."

I nod and Blake leaves the cubicle. I study the mans tattoo, it was a beautiful black tiger with golden-yellow eyes on his muscular back. I felt the urge to touch it, I couldn't stop it. My fingers traced over the ink, the mans head snapped my way.

"Antonio?" I ask raising an eyebrow removing my hand. "Uh, sorry, I just couldn't help it. It's a beautiful tattoo."

Antonio sits up, "Oh, um, thanks." He says. "How do you know Blake?" He asks.

"He did my tattoo a few days ago, and um, he's my brothers old friend, and my brothers girlfriends brother." I smile. "How do you know Blake?"

"Oh, he'a does my tattoos." He smirks. "I'm surprised your not staring at my abs." He smirks pointing to his 6 pack.

"Well now I am." I smirk jumping off the counter. He walks towards me. He grabs me by the arms and pushes me against the walls them forces his lips on to mine.

I didn't know why, but I allowed it, in fact I kissed him back. I was on my tip toes and he was cupping my face. He soon made me wrap my legs around him, I allowed it. One of his hands trailed to my back but he stopped and pushes away from me. I opened my eyes and saw Alex holding Antonio to the wall. Alex started to throw punches at the Antonio. Everyone else was just watching.

"Stay away from her!" Alex hiss's.

"Alex get away from him!" I scream clenching my fists and walking over to the two boys. Raymond grabs me by the waist and throws me over my shoulder, my hat falls off and I punch Raymond's back and kick the air. Val picks my hat up.

"RAYMOND PUT ME DOWN!" I yell punching his back.

I heard a thump and I snapped my head to the left where Antonio and Alex were fighting.
Antonio was on the ground in a pool of blood ans Alex had bloody fists. Raymond gently puts me down. Val places my hat back on my head.