Chapter 2: Moving..

I am moving today.

Oh god this can't be happening! I love this house! I've lived here for almost my whole life.

"Gosh! I don't want to move!" I scream. I love this house. I don't want to leave it.

"Knock! Knock!"

"Who is it?!" I yell.

"Dad. Get dressed we are leaving right now." My dad yells back.

"Okay." I say. "I'll be down in 5."

I look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing my pyjamas. Grey shorts and a white oversized t-shirt. I change into booty shorts and a black crop top that reveals my belly piercing. I slip on some Nike shoes and grab my MK glasses and watch. I put my watch on and place my glasses on my head. I walk downstairs and I grab my keys for my black Range Rover and walk out the door.

Wow this is really it. This will be last time I'll be here..

"ALLY!" Tony yells. "Come on we are getting late!"

"Coming!"

I run outside and get into the driver seat of my Range Rover. Tony sits in his grey Skyline. My dad walks over to Tony's car and sits in the passenger seat. My mom walks over to my car and sits in the passenger seat. My parents always do this to make sure we don't speed, we may have got tickets in the past.

---

2 days later we finally arrive in California, our cars and luggage were already got here yesterday.. They were taken servants to our new 'house'.

We step outside and a man around the age of 43 was holding a sign that said 'Johnson Family' in front of a black limo. Of course my parents wanted to show off.. Gosh sometimes I just hate them.

---
After two hours of driving we finally arrived at out house. It was gorgeous! It was a black and white mansion. I got out of car and just stood there with the rest of my family.

"Oh my god! This is amazi-"

"Alison, we need to talk to you." My dad says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Sure dad, what do you want to talk about?"

"Me and your mother.. Aren't going to live here." My dad says.

"WHAT?!"I scream. "Your leaving me again?! Why?!"

"Me and your father need to live to Paris for business sweetie." My mother pipes in.

"So business is more important then me?"

I didn't realize but soon I was crying. There leaving me? Why didn't they just take me and Tony to Paris with them?!

"Ally, it's not that." My dad says.

"Then what is it?!" I scream. I run inside of the house.

I look around, this house is so beautiful! Dark hardware floors, black and white furniture, it was so sophisticated! I decide to explore, so I can chose my room and get away from my greedy parents. I run into a room that is huge and beautiful, it is black and white of course. It has a huge bay window, I could sleepy comfortably on it. Huge walk in closet and washroom. This was amazing, I love it! But if my parents lived here with me this would've been even better. They complain about not seeing me growing up, but it's all their fault.

I need to get my mind of them.

I push the curtains to the side so I can see what was behind the window and for some natural light. It was a view of my backyard and a brick wall with a window on it.

"Ally! Where'd you go?!" I hear Tony yelling.

"Erm.. Hi."

"Ally what are you doing mom and dad are leaving right now for Paris don't you wanna say good bye?!" Tony scolds.

"Their leaving right now?!" All the tears came back. "They don't even care about me.." I say looking down.

"They do care about you. Trust me." Tony says while pulling me into a hug. "It's alright if you don't want to say good bye, I understand."

"Thank you." I murmur. "Tell them that I'll miss them."

"I will." Tony says. He pulls me out of the hug and wipes my tears away. "I am going to go drop mom and dad off, I'll be home around 1 am because I also need to go to the garage. Will you be fine alone?" He asks.

"Yea, I am fine you can go." I say.

"Okay bye. Love you." Tony says as he walks out of my room.

"Bye."

~~~~~

I change into a black t-shirt goes down to mid-thigh and it says '6 God' in gold on it. I wore some grey shorts which you couldn't see under my t-shirt.

I grabbed my laptop and ran downstairs and sat down on the couch. There was a note waiting for me and beside that note was a box. I picked up the note and it read.

'Enjoy your Early Birthday Present!

~Dad'

It was October 3rd, my birthday was on the 26th. I don't really wanna celebrate this year. I don't know why. I just am not that happy this year. I grabbed the box. Let's see what this is.. I opened the box and Holy Shit! Oh my god! It's a small diamond necklace with my name on it. I took it out of the box gently. I didn't want to break it. I put it on and it looked nice against my tan skin. They always find a way to make up for their mistakes.

AN:

Just a quick note, this chapter isn't the best I know, I just needed to leap into the story, so sorry if this chapter kinda sucks.