Chapter 11: The Heart Family

I open my eyes and see Alex standing outside my door smirking. How did he see me?

I start the engine again and it roars to life. The smirk is wiped off his face. He runs to Gabi's car and hops in. Before he can start the car I drive off. I drive closer to my house. If I get home, I can just lock myself in, and then I can call the cops saying that there is psychopaths trying to kill me. Tony's home and he will probably let Gabi in, likes he actually gonna believe me when I say Gabi was trying to kill me.

I take a sharp right turn. Time to visit some old friends, my dear friend Conner we are going to have a damn blast. I smirk.

I remember Conner's house was across from the park, and I drove past the park so I know where it is. I look into the mirror, and see Gabi's car, but its only Alex. Where's everyone else? He left them there? Alone on the bad side of town?! Gabi still chooses him over me. I huff, and my hands start to shake a bit.

I put on some music to relax my nerves, this move hasn't been easy. I saw a person die in front of me, I'm being stalked and my family's falling apart.

Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay featuring Beyoncé comes on. I hum along to the song. I drive into the drive way of Conner's house. I get out of the car really fast and knock on the door.

More like pound on the door.

"I am coming! Hold you fucking horses!" A way too familiar voice calls angrily.

"Conner Heart! How dare you?" His mother, I'm guessing yells. I hear some one sigh then the door fly's open and a male teenager my age that has blonde hair, black like eyes, tan skin, dimples and a small piercing on his left ear opens the door, and don't forget! He is muscular, this towns population consists with hot boys, but who am I to complain?He was wearing grey Nike sweats, and a black v-neck shirt.

"Can I help you?" He groans rolling his eyes leaning on the door frame.

"I am being followed." I say pointing to Gabi's car, which on cue pulls in to the drive way. Conner's eyes widen and he wears a shocked expression. He grabs my arm and yanks me in. He slams the door and lock's the door.

"Why?" He asks.

"Its a long stor-"

"Are you in dept for drugs?!" He asks letting go of my arm and stepping far as way from me as possible.

"NO!" I scream a little to loud startled by the question.

"Conner honey! Who is it?" The voice from earlier calls. I look down the hallway and see a slim women, Conner's mom standing there with her hands covering her mouth. She has blonde hair with a tint of grey, grey eyes, pale skin and wrinkles. She was wearing some black pants, and a plain baby pink shirt.

"Your.. Your finally back!' She blurts out holding out her arms. I walk up to her and hug her, and she returns the hug. Conner scratches his head and wears a confused expression. he raises an eyebrow.

"Am I missing anything here?" He asks. Conner's mom, Mrs. Heart chuckles.

"Don't tell me you don't recognize this cute face!" Mrs. Heart coo's pinching my cheeks, I blush and fiddle with with my fingers. "I thought you let her in because you recognize her."

"Nope, don't recolonize her. Maybe I just never met her?" Conner says shrugging walking into the kitchen looking like he couldn't care less.

"Con-Con!" I squeal he freezes so I run up to him and wrap my arms around his torso. Mrs. Heart just chuckles. I hear him gasp.

"I'll leave you two kids alone." Mrs. Heart says walking into the living room. Conner turns around so my head is on his chest. I look up and he's smiling.