Chapter 19: Sweet Familiar Voice's

"Ally, wake up. Were here now for you." Sweet familiar voice's call. M-Mari? D-Drew? There here?! Right now?! My eyes jolt open, and no one was there I only saw my chandelier and ceiling, no ones head. . I get up and push the duvets off of me. I swing my legs off my bed and the cold dark hardwood floor embraces my bare feet. I stand up and look right and left. No one was there, I run to the balcony and push the sheer white curtains out of the way. I touch the cold silver metal door nobs and swing open my french doors that lead to the balcony. It was still dark outside. I run outside and see Alex on his balcony balancing him self on the white thick stone railing, smoking.

"Alex!"I cry out loud. His head snaps my way.

"What happened?"He snaps.

"Did you see anyone come out on my balcony?" I ask.

"I wasn't looking at your house, besides I came out 5 minutes ago, for a smoke. What are you doing up at 3 am?"He snorts.

A dear droplet falls from my eye and falls down my cheek, and soon tears are just pouring out of my eye. What if they came to see me? What if I lost my chance? Because of my stupid slumber? My stupid needs ruined Drew, Mari and my only chance of happiness. If I met then, I could've convinced them to stay, and then they would have their luxurious lives again.

"Ally?" Alex calls awakening me from my thoughts.

"Nothing, I just heard something."I lie. He raises and eyebrow but nods. I turn around and walk back inside my room. I close the french doors, and cover the glass doors with my curtains. I slowly walk back to my bed and fall fase down. I sniffle.

I lost my only chance, if I had gotten up earlier I would've seen them. I know for sure that they were here, I felt their presence, I heard their voices. After 5 damn years, I heard their voices, I felt their presence, and I was actually happy.. I was happy because I thought I would meet them again..

But, I didn't.

"Beeb!"

I grab my phone from my side table and unlock it. I wipe a few fresh tears before I read the message.

Unknown Number:

It was a good thing you didn't get to see Mari and Drew. It would've hurt you, you shouldn't be crying or upset. You should be happy you didn't see criminals. Alison, don't waste your tears on them. They left YOU, they didn't think twice when they left!

-DJ+MJ

Alison:

I don't care if their criminals! I need to see them, I had a chance to see them after 5 years, but I ruined that chance! And how dare you call them criminals, you have no right to call them that!

Unknown Number:

Their not civilians, their criminals by law. So we're calling them criminals. Also Alison, you do know how dangerous it is to meet them right? You can get yourself killed.

-DJ+MJ

I had enough of this. Who were they go interfere in MY life?! I locked my phone and put it back on my nightstand. Some fresh tears made their way down my cheek.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to meet them..I felt like a mentally ill person who can only be cured by medication.. And that medication was being hidden from me.

~~~

I kept thinking about scenarios where I would meet Drew and Mari. It was slowly killing me inside be separated from them. I have a right to meet them, and that right is being taken away from me!