Chapter Five: Affair

Sorry for the late update. I dedicate this chapter to  marissa_francine  who asked me to continue. Thanks all for hundred reads.

Becca’s pov:

I fell asleep in the car. Because I was tired of running and sleepless nights for past few days. I woke up only when the chauffeur  called me.

“ Madam , you have reached your new home”

I can feel sarcasm in voice but I decided to keep mum.

As I got out of car I was stunned for a moment.

“ Follow me” The chauffeur said again.

When the elevator reached up , I was surprised. it opened to a  penthouse , The one which I always dreamed off.

It only contained three rooms.

A large hall which was portioned in to two by thick Persian curtains, a bedroom and a small kitchen.

I first walked to kitchen. It was of medim size. But much bigger than my last one. But I am stunned again it was fully equipped.

Sensing my dilemma the chauffeur agin said.

“ Boss likes Italian food. One of his friend is a chef. He comes here and cook for him sometimes.”

I turned back and asked “ What is your name”

My question seems to startle him. And he said,

“ John Madame”  None of sir ‘s ex- girl friends never ask my name except..”

He stopped.

“Except I asked again”

“ None, you just look around the house. Boss will be here soon.”

And then John walked away.

I am impressed by the kitchen. I always want to cook food like a kitchen like this. Tonight I will surprise him.

After inspecting kitchen I went to bedroom. It was large. A king size bed was there reminding of my future tonight. A large wardrobe is there.when I opened it it contains a large collection of women’s clothing’s were in it.  It was large enough open a boutique.

This may be his past girlfriends. But none interest me. I am not that kind of woman.

I walked towards hall. One part contained a large plasma television and wooden bohemian styled sofa.

And the other side was covered with thick Persian curtains indicating that no one touched that curtains for a long time.

I fling open the curtains. And I was again surprised.

A small wooden coat just enough to contain two people was there. The wooden work is exquisite.

A small wardrobe was also there. Much smaller than the one I saw in bedroom.

When I opened it , it contains ordinary dresses of a woman. It was old fashioned. But simple I like that. I will wear one of them tonight. This part of hall opened to open terrace.

I walked to terrace. The view was beautiful. I never watched the whole city like this. I was mesmerized.

“ no one comes here” a voice said behind me.

It was john. I turned back.

He continued .

“ No one comes here. None of his past lady friends were not interested . but you are different .Much like .. “he again stopped . Then said.” Sir asked you to order something for night . Whatever you like. “