Chapter 4

Suddenly you got up, screaming your lungs out.

            Your eyes snapped open. But your vision blurred a little before it became clear and you realised it was white anyway.

        Again you screamed in that same high toned pitch. It really hurt. The pain radiated through you. Your whole body was filled with weird tingles. Just that it no more remained a feeling.

         It had turned into actual electricity flowing through your petite body. You  had seen and could also feel the clips attached to every part of your body, from where it was flowing through, attacking you, willing you to remember.

            You desperately looked around in confusion as to where you were and you saw yourself tied to a white hospital bed, surrounded by machines which had only two options: - On and Off. And thus had been fluctuating to and fro.

         Which made you realise that the huge doses of currents had been flowing in to you. Again you screamed as the currents hit you again, trying to make the barrier in your mind disappear so that you could get your past life back. And thus you black out again.

           Now you found yourself somewhere else but you were still strapped. To a chair, by the hands. You wanted to struggle to get out of there. You didn't know where you were. But something caught your attention.

         In fact you see a small girl who must be five, playing in the sand, trying to make the castle of her dreams.

        She had the sweet innocence lingering in her beauty, with her curly brown hair and pink thin lips and big green eyes that gave away every emotion. It took a moment when you realised it was you. In a miniature version.

            Suddenly a boy of the same age, runs to the baby you and crashes into the castle. His actions bring tears to your baby eyes and were about to start bawling on your loss.

             The boy which reminded you so much of Luke with his blonde silky hair falling over his eyes and his lopsided smirk, felt bad for what he had done.

           So he sat in front of you, wiped your tears clumsily with his baby hands and consoled you silently which soon stops the rain from falling down your puffed up cheeks and makes you start giggling on his childish jokes as your hands had been busy moulding the castle again.

         You smiled softly at the memory. It had been plastered in your mind. You could never forget that moment. Or those moments, those visions. Every one of them which you shared with Luke, the person you loved all your life and wanted to give him your all.

            You realise that it was only because of the retrieval of your forgotten memory, you were going through them all. Experiencing them once again. Your memories. Memories which you thought you had lost forever.

              Suddenly the scene changes and you see your baby self out grown a little by a year or two, where you were home-schooled along with your only friend, Luke, the only person you were allowed to bond with.

          Your father who was a mad scientist had also become your teacher, teaching you and your partner all that you should know. Your knowledge was not confined to the limits of what other children around the world were put through but both of you knew things that were not taught normally.

         Your father didn't believe that the Luke and you should mingle with the outside world as both of you were special and any interaction from the outside world would contaminate your thoughts and beliefs. That was what you were taught. That was what you believed.