Author's Note

Hey guys,

what's up? How are all you guys? Any ways just a few words I wanna say... Thanks for taking the pains of reading my stories (Story, if this is the first one. And if you really like it, then you are very much welcome to explore the others on my profile. Hope you enjoy!) cause it really means a lot to me even when I'm going through a very hard time where my parents are nagging at me to stop. Little do they know I won't. (Hee Hee Hee) But any ways, gotta thank a lot of people

First a shout out to my friend Fanged_Princess123. I just helped her make her account and she is just starting out so it would really be nice to help her get a few followers too. To be truthful, she is an amazingly loyal person who will read everything you give and will ask for more. At least she has done for me and I'm dedicating this for her as she has really encouraged me to write.... So Hi!!! Fanged_Princess123 .... *waving*

And a dedication to manasf22rap... I don't know why but just felt like doing so... I totally know he is very useless. ..

Second is to my English teacher Miss Menon who has seen me write, loves my crazy imagination, encourages me to write more stories but less pages... ya, long story behind that but... I've got time... For my test, she gave 45 minutes for our four pages composition on 'you may print this if you like...' and I took 1 hr 30 mins for a 7 sided one. She warned but gave me an 18 on 20. Yippee!!! Then for exams, it was a composition for 'jealousy ' and since i had extra time so I wrote 9 sides and got a 26 out of 30 and she fired the hell out of me... Ya, so that's why... you get it, right? ( Guess the plot for 'you may print it if you like' and the one who comes closest... I will dedicate a chapter... of my sequel... I promise...)

Third is to all of my friends who have supported me and encouraged me to write... which is a lot by the way so I'm not going to name them coz the list is very long but those of you who are my friends and are reading this... you get by who I mean...

Ok, so the main character is played by YOU and your boyfriend is played by your celebrity crush or which I have imagined, it's Ryan Gosling... God, his handsome face...

Ok, I know I'm boring you and I'm done with what I had to say.. So all I'm gonna say is enjoy the story... I'm very open to comments so you can leave some for me to read and I will respond... Thank you for your patience of listening to my mad ramble. So ON WITH MY STORY!!!

(P.S:- this book is completed but I got a good plot to continue it... so comment me if u want me to add a bonus chapter or to continue it... if i get more than 13 people who say I should go on... i will fulfil their wish with a dedication to them)

P.P.S:- I know there a lot if grammatical mistakes so please forgive me but I can still assure you will like the story...