♚ Chapter 18♚

Blending With The Veggies

"Please...Please, Mr. Reeves." I pouted as I beg the old butler to let me explore outside.

Mr. Reeves looks at me hesitantly. I know he wanted to allow me out but Axel's order is restricting him from doing that. "As much as I wanted to let you into the city, I can't. It's Master Montblac strict order." He told me with a sigh.

"But I've been in this city since last week, but I still didn't get a chance to go out and explore," I whined and slumped on the couch. 

It's been a week since that mafioso took me on top of the Eiffel Tower just to see the sunrise, but that was also the last time I've seen him. He left urgently even before we could explore the city because of that brunette! Just thinking about it makes my blood boil. He ditch me for that hot babe and imprisoned me inside this luxurious mansion.

Eiffel Tower, Paris.
One week ago.

"Thank You," I said while admiring the great view from up here. "Where are you taking me next?" I asked eagerly.

"You said that if we make it out alive you'll give me a tour around the c-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when Axel clamps my mouth shut using his hand. He put his finger to his lips telling me to stay silent. We both get up from our sits and look around the area.

"Show yourself." He ordered coldly.

Suddenly, a figure showed up from the corner. I saw a woman wearing a spaghetti strap dress coming out of the dark. She has a long wavy blonde hair and a pair of green eyes. Even though I'm a woman, I found myself attracted to her beauty. She's gorgeous.

The women smiled seductively at Axel. "Still sharp as always. You never fail to impress me, Boss."

Boss?

"What are you doing here Dianara?" Axel asked impassively.

The woman approaches Axel with a smile and clung to his arm. "Did you forget what's the date today?" She said.

What's the date today anyway? Is she his girlfriend or something? It's not surprising since Axel and Dianna look great together.

My eyes landed on her hand which is clinging to Axel's arm. He didn't even bother removing it. 

I noticed that the blonde shifts her gaze towards me. "Too bad I have to cancel your date with him because he is coming with me," she said.

What the hell? I started to get irritated. I don't know if it's because of this person called Dianara or the man standing at her side, Axel.

"It's okay. I can go by myself," I said. It's not like I can't explore Paris without Axel on my side. Besides, I can tour around the city without restrictions if I'm alone.

The blonde smiled widely upon hearing what I just said, "That's a great idea!"

"No," Axel said flatly making me look at him like he's grown another head.