Epilogue

It's been six years since then.

Willa finally became the high school English teacher she had desired to be. Alice decided that she wanted to help teens out however she could. She became a part time therapist for teens and a guidance counselor at the high school Willa had started teaching at. Three years prior, the two had gotten married. Willa & Alice Violett. All the teens at the school call Alice by her first name though so there is no confusion and so that the kids feel closer to Alice.

Grace and Kingston had gotten married a year after the incident with Madison. Now they have a little boy named Shawn who is about two years old. Kingston and Grace figured that they'd never actually be able to get the jobs they wanted and went with the next thing that would make them happy. Kingston is a drama teacher at a private school and, after having Shawn, Grace realized she loved nothing more than kids so she opened up her own daycare. Now she can work and still be with her son.

Misty had stayed single for another year after that before fate stepped in. Chelsea came back. Her grandmother had started getting better and so she was able to come back. She apologized for never talking to Misty and spent a year trying to get her back. As it shows, hard work pays off- they got back together and are currently somehow managing to stay a couple (I don't think fate will ever let them separate though).

Chance is running a very successful Cafe Florista and Jackson is job hopping and working at Cafe Florista when he can't find another job.

Everyone still talks to each other and, when they all can, they meet up for dinners at the Cafe. 

All in all, everyone ended up having the lives they deserved with the loves they dreamed of. 

THE END