Part 6

My eyes widden and I turn around quickly. 

"GET OUT!" I scream. Pointing the gun at him.

"Look Amber Im not going to let you kill youself."

"SHUT UP! WHAT DO YOU CARE."

"I care more than your mom"

" ...Shes not my mom."

"Oh please you know you love her"

"LOVE HER? You saw what she did to me..Exactly..You saw what she did to me and you didn't even do anything. You Stood There And Watched"

 "So?"

"GET OUT" I scream starting to stand up

"AMBER Im not going to let you do this to yourself!"

" Juan...Does it look like Im pointing the gun at myself. Look at what side of the gun your on"

"Do you know how old you are to be playing around with guns?"

"Trust me Juan you don't know much about me let alone my age and playing?..Im Not Playing"

"I know everything about you Amber I raised you"

"More like the other way around"

"What?" he says confused

"Nothing"

"Still gonna kill me"

"Test me"

"Shoot"

*BAM*

* BAM BAM BAM *

Nothing comes out.

"What the hell" I press it 4 more times. Nothing! He unfolds his hand and all the bullets were in them... He gives me a dirty smile.

He run towards me and I drop the gun to the ground. He wraps my hair around his hand and pulls it. 

"Your not smart Amber. Your a stupid 6 year old who thinks shes ahead of the game. Your a little piece of nothing Amber. You Are Nothing. Next time you attempt to kill me. I'll have your blood splattered all over the walls" 

I accept the challenge

You think you own me. I can break you.

I say to myself.Feeling the strands of hair ripping from my scalp.

He lets go and slams me to the floor causing my hip to hit against the gun. He walks away with a ball of my hair in his hands. 

He stops at the door and says "I'll be back in 2 hours or so. Theres food on the stove. Try to escape if you want to, but trust me, You will be dead before I get back".

He slams my door. I hear him slide my mothe...that "womans" body by my door. He grabs his keys and continues to slide it, slams the front door and locks it, Locking other locks as well. I look out the window and see him put the body in his trunk. He gets in the front seat and drives off.

I wait 2 more minutes. 

I run to the bathroom, take a hot shower, wash my hair...I hate it when the soap bar slips off your hand and starts skating across the whole tub. I then get out and run to my room. 

I put on my undergrarmets, roll on black fishnets, black high waisted shorts, a black tight crop top,wedges and begin to do my makeup.

Foundation,Deep dark eyeliner, top lid and bottom. Put on extreme mascara, my false eye lashes. 

I then take the items out from my pj pocket and place them on my dresser. I put on the necklace. And lastly , slowly slide on the black lipstick. Swaying it back and forth on my lips.

I grab the gun and go to his room. I look under the matress and grab the lonely bullets. Place them in the gun and walk to the living room. Grab the chair and place it facing the front door, the only door to enter the house. 

He thinks he knows everything hu? He doesn't even know half of the story. Just wait till her finds out.

I smile to myself, sit in the chair and stare at the door...Planning. Ready for when he comes back.