Part 3

A few hours later I woke up on the floor. Happy to be alive but scared to move. My body felt bruised and abused.

I began to cry. I huddled myself up in a ball and closed my eyes and cryed with all my might. I let it all out. Letting the salty tears run down my face,reach my chin and land on my knees. Trying to escape the pain. Peaking my head up, I see a note taped to the floor...

IF YOUR READING THIS THAT MEANS YOUR ALIVE. WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE YOUR MOM BEFORE...SHE GOES AWAY...   GO TO HER ROOM WHERE HER AND I ARE. SEE YOU SOON "

My mom, shes alive she's still alive. I quickly search for my panties and monkey bubble gum pajama  bottoms. Struggling to put them on, trying not to pay mind to the pain. I then grabb the note and attempt to rip it..

Wait

If I make it out I can save this as evidence which shows that he attempted to kill me and proves that he was going to do something to my mom and that he harmed me . Smart Amber. I say to myself

I fold it and hide it under the matress.

Trembling I turn the door knob and take little steps towards the hallway.

"Amber" I say to myself. "Make sure your prepared for whatever happens. Your strong. Your smarter than he is. Play his game. Life is a Game, and your the number one player."

I turn the door knob to my moms room and its locked. I hear someone get up. I then knock on the door politley and wait.."What the hell!" I whisper. I bend down and look through the peak hole.

" Just a second Amber My Darling" says Juan.

I continue looking and I could see him mumble "slut" under his breath. I get mad and punch the crap out of the door. 

"I SAID WAIT!"

I push back quickly, terified by his loud cracked voice. He opens the door and picks me up by my head. "You have 10 minutes to converse, I'll be preparing dinner". He then threw me on the floor making me slam my elbow against the dresser causing that irritating funny bone feeling.

He locks the door and says "IT STARTS...NOW!"

"Amber!" my mother says. "Mom, he raped me I've been trying to tell you for the longest and you haven't listened to me, what are we going to do mom he is going to kill you mommy I don't want you to.." 

"Amber shh shh! talk low he can be right outside that door." She says. "..And I know honey I am so sorry I didn't believe you but thats not the point right now." "Mom your going to die!" I whisper loudly noticing the makeup she had on. Eyeliner, Mascara and faded black lipstick which I loved when she wore. "Amber focus we have like 6 minutes left" she says quickly. "I have a plan. He has 3 pistoles and only two of them are in his dresser, one of them doesn't work the other he is using to kill.. erm.. take me away and the last is in the stuffed bunny on your bed. He won't notice because he thought he lost that one a year or two ago.When I go away he is going to take the gun somewhere so they won't find the evidence that he was the one that took me away." How do you know this? I asked. " I heard him on the phone. Amber focus." " Okay mom". " When he goes to take the gun away and you hear the car leave be prepared for when he comes back. He is going to attempt to take you away too"

" So I will be with you mommy we will both go away"

My mom starred at me with such sympathy as if she wanted to cry. 

"Amber listen to me, when he comes back he will have no gun to harm you with. When the time is right get the gun from the bunny and you pull the trigger. Remember how mommy taught you just in case anything happens?" 

"Yes mom I remember" I say.

"We have 2 minutes left" she says about to cry. " Amber I just want you to understand that I love you with all my heart and I'm sorry for not believing you, all thats going to happen is that mommy is going to go away for a while and you will see her again someday" 

" Mom your going to die, I don't want you to leave me I'm scared"

"Your smarter than him Amber, you can do this."

"I love you babe"

"I love you too mommy" I say about to burst out in tears. Keep it together Amber , Keep it together.

She slides a charm necklace over to me with her leg. It was the one that my real father "Angel Reece" gave her. My mother told me he died from a car crash 4 years ago. I take it and put it in my pajama pocket. I see her black lipstick tube on the floor in faded words it reads..

" Calvin Klein "

 I grab it and place it next to the necklace in my pocket. I can hear Juan coming back. His loud footsteps bang against the floor like bombs.

"I Love You So Much Mom. I Don't Want To Say Bye!!"

"I Love You Too Baby. It's Not Bye Honey.. See you later"

I breath in, and breath out

"See you later." I say about to break down.

"I Love You" she says

"I love you too" 

I hear him unlocking the door, so I quickley hug my mom eventhough her arms aren't around me cause there cuffed.. I rubb her face and stroke her beautiful Rapunzel hair one last time,she kisses my cheek and I kiss hers and wipe the tears off her face.