cHAPTER 20

SHOUT OUT TO AMETAPHOROKAY  && LOOKUPTOTHECLOUDS :) THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YALL SINCE YOUR  THE ONLY ONE WHO COMMENTED .

ALSO I WANTED TO THANK EVERY ONE WHO VOTED :)

Jayy's POV

Blake and I have been dating for 3 months now. Somethings wrong though. He seems a little distant. He stopped hanging out with us for a while now. He hangs out with the popular crowd again. I now have a spare key since Blake comes home late and I have to walk or get a ride from Danny. Danny is now my best friend . We're inseparable now. He's awesome! Right now we're watching spongebob with a Doritos bag. I grabbed a handful of Doritos and stuffed it in my mouth. I chewed loudly as Danny smack my head.

"Shut up. I'm trying to hear what spongebob is saying!" he yelled. I laughed and  continued to eat my Doritos. It was already 7 and Blake wasn't home. Then the door opened and Blake walked in with a smug smile on his face. He walked up to me and kissed me with no emotion.

"Hey Jayy. Hey Danny." he said as he walked into his room. I sighed and continued to watch spongebob. I still love him deeply but he's becoming distant. I miss him. Danny looked at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Blake is just being so distant lately." I said. He nodded in agreement. I laid down on the couch and set my feet on Danny's lap. He looked at me with a mouthful of Doritos. I chuckled and kept watching TV . Blake's bedroom door opened and he was in a different set of clothes.

"Hey guys. I'll be back later on tonight. I'm going out. Bye." he said. With that he walked out the door. I looked down and sighed. Danny stood up. He held his hand out to me.

"What?" I asked.

"C'mon get up. We're going out." he said. I sighed and took his hand. There goes those tingly feelings again. I brushed them off and turned everything off. We locked the door and walked to the car. I got in the passenger side while he got into the driver's side. We drove to the mall. Once we got out Danny locked the door and dragged me in. We walked into hot topic acting like goof balls. I tried on all kinds of beanies while he tried to dress up like a girl. We eventually got kick out .__. Oh well! We walked to the food court and bought milkshakes. We sat down at a table and talked about random things. We were already there for about 2 hours.

"Why don't you spend the night at my place?" Danny asked.

"Okay." I said. I grabbed my phone and texted Blake.

Hey Blake. I'm staying with Danny 4 the nite okayy?

Okayy babe. Be careful xoxox ;)

OKayy thanks bye xoxox

I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Okay. I just texted Blake." I said. He nodded. We headed to his place. It was already 11 by the time we were at his house. Then I forgot something. Noah. I need to see him every night. I haven't broken our promise. Neither has he.

"Umm Danny can we do this some other time. I kind of forgot to do something important." I said.

"It's okay. Maybe tomorrow. Need a ride back?" he asked. I nodded. He grabbed his car keys and we walked back outside. He drove me back to the apartments. I got off and said my thanks. I walked into the lobby and went up the elevator. I gotta get me hoodie. I love that hoodie. I wear every time I go to see Noah. Its like a tradition. I walked up to the apartment door and unlocked it. Blake's room light was on. At least he's home now. I walked to my room and grabbed my hoodie. I closed the door and walked passed Blake's room. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the unexpected. A moan. I slowly walked back to his bedroom door. I slowly put my shaky hand on the doorknob. I opened the door. My heart shattered. Tears filled my eyes. They streamed down my face freely.

"How could you!?" I yelled at him. He looked up from the guy he was screwing. His face became shocked. I sobbed and ran out. I ran out of the apartment. I ran down the flights of stairs. I ran around the building and into the forest. I sobbed. I couldn't walk straight. I ran passed the trees and branches. My breathing was heavy and it was cold. I could see my own breath. I gasped for air. I kept running until I found the tree for the tree house. I slid down the tree and sobbed into my knees. My heart ached. How could he do this to me. What did I do to him? Didn't I do anything right? I sobbed again. I choked on my tears. I felt a presence. I looked up to see Noah's worried eyes. I hugged him tightly as I sobbed into his fur. He licked my face. I smiled through the tears. I must look like a mess. I laid back into the tree. Noah looked up and howled. I sniffled and laid there on the ground. I let the darkness overcome me. I need to get away from reality for a while