chapter 14

Sean's POV

I ran into the closet to hide. Spencer was chasing me. Fear coated my eyes. I looked through the crack and saw Spencer come into the room.

"Sean... Where are you." he teased.

"Hmm where could you be..." he said while looking around the room. My heart raced. I started breathing hard. I shook of fear. He looked at the closet and smirked.

"There you are." he said and walked to the closet.

Jayy's POV

I woke up and felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up to see Blake asleep. H looked angelic as he slept. I smiled and touched his face slightly. I laid my head back on his chest and listened to his heart beat. It's like music to my ears. I closed my eyes to the melody. I heard it perfectly. Thump, thump,thump.........thump. What? His heart skipped a beat. I looked up to him to see him smiling in his sleep. Something in his dream made his heart skip a beat. I smiled and watched him sleep for a bit. He looked so peaceful and happy. He woke up and yawned. He stretched his sore muscles and looked at me. He smiled.

"Hey." he said peacefully as he laid back into his pillow. I smiled.

"Hi." I squeaked out. He smiled even wider. He pecked my lips and laid down again. He's kissing me. He's happy. I'm happy. Where does this put us? Are we in a relationship? Or are we just friends with benefits. Blake looked at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I noticed my face looked concerned.

"Blake. Where does this put us"' I whispered scared for the answer. He looked at me confused and sat up with his elbow.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"What are we? Are we in a relationship or just friends with benefits?" I asked. He smiled lightly. Either because he thought it was funny or that I'm finally talking to him.

"Jayy, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked. I smiled. I kissed him and laid back down.

"I'll take that as a yes." he said. I giggled and hugged his torso as he wrapped an arm around me.

"So you're going to talk to me now?" he asked. I nodded.

"Okay tell me then. What's your favorite color." he asked.

"Black." I said. He nodded absorbing the information.

"Favorite animal?" he asked.

"Wolf." I said.

"Band?"

"Black Veil Brides. What about you?" I asked.

"Blood On The Dance Floor." he said. I smiled at his choice. I love them both but BVB over tops BOTDF. I laid my head 

on his chest again listening to his heart beat.

"Why do you keep laying your head on my chest?" he asked with a bit of amusement in his voice.

"I like listening to your heart beat." I said. He smiled.

"I was listening to your heart beat when you were asleep. It skipped a beat. What were you dreaming about?" I asked. He smiled and looked into my eyes.

"You." he said simply. I rolled my eyes.

"What were you really dreaming about?" I asked.

"You. I'm serious." he said with love in his eyes. I smiled and kissed him. It wasn't like the other kisses we had that were full of lust. This one was full of love and compassion. Blake. My boyfriend. I could get used to that.

Sean's POV

Spencer walked up to the closet. I breathed harder. The closet opened fully and Spencer picked me up bridal style. He spun me around and I giggled. He stopped and looked into my eyes. He pecked my lips.

"I win." he said and smirked.

"Aw darn." I said with sarcasm. He smiled and set me down. We were playing hide and seek and I had to hide. I was scared because I hate pretending to hide. It brings back memories. But I only played for Spencer.

"You're turn mister." I said while poking his chest since I'm so short. He laughed and nodded. He ran from the room for a place to hide. I counted to 60.

"Ready or not. Here I come." I yelled. I ran out of the room into the hallway. If I was Spencer where would I hide? Kitchen. I ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I looked in the drawers and under the table. Nope. Where wouldn't I hide if I was Spencer? Library. I walked back upstairs into the office in their house. It was like a mini library. It had a computer and tons of books. I looked through the small aisles and saw him hiding behind a Titanic poster. I snuck up behind him and jumped on his back.

"Boo!" I yelled. He stood up fully bringing me up with him. I giggled and swung my legs.

"Put me down!" I yelled while giggling. He laughed and shook his head. He held on to me and ran around the house since we were the only ones here. He set me in his bedroom on the bed. We laid down and looked at the ceiling. If you are all wondering. Spencer asked me to be his boyfriend yesterday after eating Chinese food. I of course accepted. And I'm so happy with my life right now. Spencer turned to look at me. I turned and looked at him. I smiled wide. I've never been so happy in my life. Spencer leaned in and gently kissed me. I kissed back gently and we pulled away. He turned on the TV. It went on immediately to Spongebob. Spongebob is our official TV show since he asked me out right on the theme song. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close. I smiled. He was so warm and cozy. This is the best thing that ever happened to me before.