love?

"what?" i asked still confused about this new power. i turned to danny and ran up to see if he was ok. i consentrated hard and managed to break him free with the new power. his body fell to the floor and he turned back into his human form.

"danny?" i asked slightly shaking him. he slowly started to wake up

"(y/n)? what happend are you okay?" he asked sitting up now sounding worried

"im fine but we gotta get out of her can you get up?" i asked, he tried and seemed ok. we found our way out of the room and ran for the excit i turned human and we fazed through the door. once outside we turned ghost and flew out of the ghost zone. we ended up back in dannys basement.

"danny! (y/n)!" sam yelled "weve been trying to find a way to save you guys but they kinda destroyed thespector speeder" she said "are you guys alright?"

"thanks for trying guys, but it was (y/n) who got us out of there." danny said looking at me. "how did you get us out anyways?" he continued

"well...i found out i had a new power i just had to get mad enough for it to work" i told them holding up my hand to see the red glow.

"what could have made you made enough to set off a new power?"tucker asked i looked over at danny then looked at the ground

"well i was chained to the wall and saw danny on the other side not moving i taught they did something to him and i just got really mad" i said looking back at danny while i was trying to hide the blush on my face.

"hey guys could i talk to (y/n) alone please?" danny asked the other two who agreed and walked out of the basement.

"um...(y/n). i wanted to thank you for saving me... agian and im glad that your ok, i dont know what i wouldve done if something happened to you... expecialy before..." he stopped and blushed

"before what?" i asked

"before i could do this" he said and grabbed my face. before i realised what he was doing he crashed his lips onto mine. i kissed him back and i felt like i was on cloud 9... he pulled away.

"i like you (y/n)... a lot ... would you like to be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?" he asked. i looked at him, grabbed his face and kissed him again. 

"i would love to be your girlfriend danny" i said smiling back at him.