new friends?

"Hello you must be (y/n) (y/l/n), my name is mr. Lancer." A bald man said i just nodded.
"Here is your squedual" he handed me a paper with my classes and locker combanation on it. I made my way to my new locker to put my books away and get what i needed for my first class.
"Hey new kid!" I heard a squeeky voice call. I turned to look at a group of kids that included the jock from the bus.
"No one has ever stood up to me like that it was pretty cool... just dont do it again" the jock said
"If you want to sit with us at lunch you can, by the way my names Paulina" said the girl with the squeeky voice.
"Sorry i dont sit with losers" i said and turned to walk to my class. As i walked into class mr. Lancer was at his desk.
"Ah miss (y/l/n), you can take a seat next to miss manson. A girl dressed in black raised her hand and i made my way to the seat next to her.
"Hey i live your outfit" she said. I was wearing black skinny jeans, black shirt, a jean jacket and converse shoes.
"Thanks you too" i said smiling to her. Just before the bell rang Danny walked into class with a kid who looks like hes in love with his technologie.
"Hey (y/n)" Danny said. Just then tech-no geek rushed up to me...
"Hey im tucker foley, TF as in to fine" he said
"Hey im (y/n)" i replied. He just looked at me shocked
"What?" I asked
"When he tries to talk to girls they usually hit him or insult him" goth girl said
"Thanks sam"tucker saif glarring at her.