reunited

"skulker?" i asked shocked. he walked over to me... this cant be good.

"hello ghost girl, long time no see" he smirked

"what do you want skulker, dont you have some other place to be?" i asked, but he just laughed.

"you see ghost girl, me and walker here a have a deal... once the boy comes to save you, he will get the boy and i will have you" they both laughed walking out of the room. maybe while they are gonei could find a way out of here. after looking around i saw a button on the wall across the room that i assume opened the cell door. i cant be human so maybe i can still use my ghost powers, i tried to shoot it... and to my luck it worked. i got out and tried to find my way out of here.i ran around this place for a while surprised that there arent any guards. after what felt like forever, i finally found the excit... this seems to easy... i grabbed the door handle and opened the door... and of course the alarms had to go off... i took off running. once i saw the guards, walker and skulker all coming i sped up. i was almost out of the area when i bumped into someone.

"(y/n)?!" the person said. i looked up to see who it was.

"Danny!" i yelled tackling him in a hug.