Sneak Peak of Protectors Of The Supernatural!

SNEAK PEAK OF 'PROTECTORS OF THE SUPERNATURAL!'

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     What if I told you one day that there are more than just werewolves, rogues, and hunters? What if I told you that blood sucking vampires do exist, and they do suck your blood? What if I told you that furry, little gremlins exist too? How about Roman Gods, Greek Gods, and any other God you can think of? Maybe even add in the fact that ghosts exist too. Add in the fact that things like Amazons, which have superhuman speed and superhuman strength, do exist and that they are out for revenge. Would you be scared if I told you that demons also exist too?

     Let's just say that there is a whole nother' world that was kept away from the human world. This world is beyond the moon; well, the moon is the passage to the Supernatural World. The reason why there is a whole nother' world is because these supernatural creatures are dangerous to the humans and their population, so of course, there was a different world that was created for them to stay and keep away from the humans.

     Now, let's move on to the fact of why I am telling you all of this. It has been two years since I've been announced 'dead' and that I have disappeared from the Earth and many faces. I have spent a year in dream land after I was picked up by Travis and Rick, who by the way, were the two guys from Alpha Nelson's land. When I had awaken from my deep sleep, everything has changed. The Supernatural Council knows that I am still alive and that they are looking for me. Travis and Rick had told me that they need me for a favour. When I am suddenly taken away from the human world, and taken into the Supernatural world, I find out many things that shock me.

     Let's just say, when I had thought that ending the life of the man who had killed my family was the end, I was wrong. Very wrong. I am taken into a world that needs me more than ever. I am asked to go on a mission that could end my life for real this time. I am asked to face many people, including Saxon, Keith, May, Seth, Lucas, Peter, Leo, and Nick.

      Now, you're probably wondering, how is this trouble? Well, how am I supposed to face the people who had thought that I died two years ago? How am I supposed to say that I was recruited for a very important mission? To top that off, how am I supposed to react when I face my mum and father again?

      Protecting werewolves was just a start, now, I'm supposed to be a Protector Of The Supernatural.

     Oh, and did I mention that I am to team up with the other Protectors and work as a team to save the world?

     So make that Protectors of the Supernatural.