Chapter 20 - Battle Of The Werewolves Part One

Cassidy's P.O.V.

     I gulped as I stared out of Saxon's bedroom window.

     Tonight was the full moon, in other words, the battle.

     I looked over at Saxon and noticed that he was still in his coma. I wiped the single tears that had fallen and left the note next to his bed. I jumped out of his window and began making my plan.

     Please don't let me screw this up...

     I thought as I was whisked away into the sunset, disappearing without a trace.

~~Saxon's P.O.V.~~

     C'mon! It shouldn't be that hard to open my damn eyes!

     I thought as I continued to struggle to open my eyes. The last thing I remembered was thinking of a howl that somewhat sounded familiar to me, but yet, so distant away.

     "His eyes fluttered!" someone shouted, sounded like May to me. I heard some shuffling here and there before I felt someone's hand holding onto mine.

     Let me tell you one thing, they most definitely weren't Cassidy's.

     "C'mon son, you can do this," whispered my dad. I continued to struggle to open my eyes.

     FINALLY!

     I thought as my eyes snapped open. I groaned and sat up in bed, looking at everyone's relieved faces. One thing missing, Cassidy.

     "Where's Cass?" I asked. I looked around my room and say that everyone had a look on their face as if they had just realized that Cassidy wasn't in this room with us.

     "I didn't even know she wasn't here," mumbled Keith. My mouth dropped open as I stared at him eye wide.

     Are you friggin' kidding me?! You're her best friend dumbo!

     Was what I wanted to shout, but I decided to not.

     "Alpha!" said Luna Nelson, barging into my room.

     "What is it?" asked my father, standing up.

     "There's something wrong, no pack member can leave the house, physically!" she shouted.

     "What do you mean?" asked my father, looking very confused, but I'm pretty sure everyone's facial expression matched his.

     Luna Nelson just groaned and shouted, "I'll show you!"

     We all followed her down the stairs and to the front door, where every pack member in the house was surrounded at. Everyone made way for us as we walked towards the front door. When we reached the front door, my father tried to walk through it, but instead he bumped into something that looked like a force field and fell onto the floor. Upon his connection with the 'force field', it became a light pink color before disappearing.

     The hell was that?

     "See, this is what I mean, no one can leave the house, not by the back door, windows, basement, anything," said Luna Nelson

     I looked over at her and for some reason, something told me to go upstairs. I walked up the stairs, slowly.

     "Saxon, where are you going?" asked my mum. I just looked back at her.