CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...

Holding onto the weeny frame of the little one, deposited on your lap with her eyes closed while you traced your slender fingers through her not so long tresses before you took a glance at her sleeping visage

The fringe of your lips curved upwards as your other hand rubbed her belly, "Isn't she cute?" You muttered, twitching your head towards Taehyung as his eyes were already on you, "She is. Aeri took after Jin hyung." He whispered with a mild smile as you nodded.

Leaning in towards you as one of his hands was on the steering wheel of the halted car on the traffic light of the not so crowded road. You gazed in his orbs as he whispered, "And you look cuter, Princess." You tilted your head a bit as you raised one of your eyebrows before letting out a chuckle.

"Oh, I am not." You declared making him arch his eyebrows at you before he stretched his hand towards the side of your neck as you could feel his warm hand, "You are, Princess. I often think how can someone be this cute and hot at the same time." He muttered as your eyes widened.

Elongating your hand as you lightly throw a slap on his chest, "Taehyung, Not in front of a child." You declared as the smile on his lips widened, "Aeri would have agreed with me if she was awake." You watched him winking his right eye to you making the heat gush through your cheeks as your heart fluttered at this sentence of his.

"Oh-" You were about to speak when you felt him, pulling you towards him with his palm on your nape while inclining himself towards you making your eyes widened when you felt his plumpy lips on yours.

Sealing your lips with his as you felt your heart hammering inside your ribcage, Taehyung tilted his head before sucking onto your lower lip.

Closing your eyes within a jiffy as you held a handful of his skin fit T-shirt in your fist while he smooched your lips while you held Aeri in your right hand.

Feeling your heart skipping its beat, you gulped down a lump in your throat as your tongue skimmed on his lower lip when you initially, leisurely retreated yourself from him.

Opening your eyes to look at him as his eyes got locked with yours while your heart raced as his chest bobbed quite unevenly.

Discerning his licking his lips before gulping down as you whispered, "Aeri would have woke up." You arch your eyebrows at him.

Feeling him massaging your nape with his slender fingers, you heard him whisper in his sonorous voice, "She won't after all the zeal she has put up in the amusement park today. She is worn out." Taehyung declared as you squinted, your eyes at him as you watched his milky teeth on display.

Wiggling your eyes through his cocoa orbs, you leaned in as he did the same before you placed your lips on his once again for a jiffy, leaving a peck before retreating, "That's what you call cute." He declared as you pressed your lips in a coy smile when you heard the not so soothing honks of the car from behind.