CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!

TAEHYUNG'S P

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.

Just as I turned around to walk out of her bedroom, I felt a cold touch skimming inside my large palms. I knew who it was as I didn't waste any other second before swiveling my head around.

My gaze immediately scrutinized her holding onto my hand as I looked up while she was already looking at me with her soft and reluctant orbs. I parted my lips to say but prior my words could pan out if my throat, I heard her say, “Stay…”

I could feel my heart skip a beat at her word while it hammered against my chest in an assertive manner. A solid thing dropped on the bottom of my stomach as I could feel my adrenaline gush.

I gulped down, reluctantly and variably. Don't ask me to stay, Y/n. I won't be able to control myself. I can't say no to her, this is her first time that she has asked something from me and I couldn't say no to it even if she could have asked me a thing which would have been impossible to bring to her.

I wiggled my orbs from my hand which she was holding her life onto and back at her hazel orbs shimmering in the amber light of the lamp, radiating just beside her on the bed side table. It would be an understatement that she was looking beautiful in that Ruby night suit of hers.

This Ruby coloured night suit complimented her skin tone. Scrutinizing downward to her plumpy lips as I stared at them for a few following seconds before I could feel her grip on my palm stiffening.

Without wasting any moment, I took a seat on the periphery of the mattress just in front of her as I licked onto my lower lip as I held onto her hand, gingerly not to get even a single ounce of contact with her red marks in her wrist.

“Yes, Princess?” I whispered in the tranquil atmosphere with my soft voice, which I usually use just for her. None has ever heard me with this low tone other than Aeri and Y/n.

I studied her visage as she clamped her lower lip within her teeth before pressing them together before I traced her orbs which had a glint of uneasiness and turmoil which soon spreaded all over her face.

Knitting my eyebrows at my glabella, I gently slipped her physique closer to her while she rooted in her position without moving an inch. I watched her eyes wiggling through mine as she penetrated my soul through my iris.

“Tell me whatever you want to.” I declared with assurity as she parted her lips in the exact moment, taking in her breath before gulping down. I waited for her answer anticipatedly, giving her all the time she wanted.

I knew what she was hesitant to say and I knew what was about to come about Hyun-Ki. I just wanted to listen to her, from her mouth and it would be the last string for me. She knew this information would get on my nerves and that's why she was reluctant.

“Taehyung… I know you must have some sort of idea what I am about to say to you but please stay calm.” She whispered as she stretched her other hand to hold onto my other one. I saw her letting out a shaky breath as she stared somewhere at my chest.