CH 18 | IGNORANCE

The rays of the sunlight skimmed your skin, filtering through the window as you crumpled your eyebrows before turning over to the other side

The rays of the sunlight skimmed your skin, filtering through the window as you crumpled your eyebrows before turning over to the other side. Holding the handful of the duvet, you pulled it up to your visage.

You wiggled your orbs with your closed eyes before the scenarios of the last night flashed through your eyes and mind.

You fluttered your eyes open as you could hear your breath in the serene atmosphere other than the chirping of the birds at a distance outside the mansion.

"Wait! When did I come into my room?" You sat up on the fluffy mattress before traveling your eyes all over your bedroom.

Stretching your hand to your head which was hurting a bit before tucking your tresses behind your ear and rubbing your scalp with the tip of your fingers.

Blinking twice you tried to remember when you came into your room, "I don't remember coming into my room. Then how come I am here?" You let out a sigh.

Removing the duvet from yourself, you glided down your bed before slipping your feet into your white furry slippers.

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, you wash your puffy face with the cold water when you suddenly straighten up your back, looking back at your reflection in the mirror before your eyes widened as you muttered, "Did he take me to my bedroom?!" You declared in befuddlement.

Taking a warm water bath while only one thing was looping inside your head because you couldn't think of any other thing. He is the only one in the mansion.

You got out of the bathroom in a pinkish bathrobe before you opened the cupboard where your clothes were hung.

You took a lilac-colored top with pants of the same color. Tucking in the top inside the pants, you hung the coat on your shoulder before slipping your feet inside white heels.

Twisting the knob of your room open while taking a long deep breath, you stepped out of the room.

Looking at the door of his room which was shut while your heart was beating more than its usual pace.

Taehyung's sentences were still looping in your head, "I f*cking killed him! He died because of me." You let out a deep breath before whispering, "I hope he is fine."

"He was not okay, yesterday. Why am I feeling uneasy? He must be fine. I shouldn't be thinking about him so much." You thought, stepping down the stairs when you took a glance at the lounge which was looking pristine just like before you met the chef.

Turning around from the clacking of your heels the chef bowed down at you, "Good morning, Mrs. Kim." You smiled at her mildly before whispering, "Morning." Walking inside the kitchen while your orbs traveled around the couch and the dining table in search of the certain one.

"Please take a seat. I will serve you breakfast." The lady chef said as you said, "Yeah! I will drink some water first." She nodded while preparing the dish as you took a water bottle from the refrigerator before walking to the kitchen island and pouring yourself half a glass of water.