Chapter 93 Betrayal and Centrifugation

After Yurina lost her temper, she expected Ronnie to come after her, but after waiting for half a day and not seeing him, she went back to look for him. When she heard that he had returned to the city, she was so sad that she burst into tears. After Ronnie returned to the City-state, Alice asked confusedly, "You came back so soon, don't you want to stay at the Baron's house for a few more days?"

"I wanted to come back early to see you, so I came back." Ronnie said he had decided not to tell women the truth in the future, he had to cajole them or else his life would be in danger.

"Huh!" Alice spat out her tongue, "You're talking funny today, it sounds a bit disgusting."

At this time, Amandine, who was wearing a cloak of invisibility, suddenly appeared in the room and also shouted, "I'm going to throw up too."

"Why are you still at home and not at school?" Ronnie asked curiously.

"You're drunk, it's the weekend," Amandine said nonchalantly.

Mish lived across the hall from Ronnie, and at that moment she was in tears, holding a shark tooth, a relic of Barry's found at the scene of Barry and Park Hye's death, and an amulet she had given to her brother. Barry was the only family she had, and now she has nothing left, and she blames Ronnie for it all. She felt that if that man hadn't harassed Park Hye, her brother and Park Hye wouldn't have fought, and without the fight, they wouldn't have left the City-state, and without leaving the City-state, they wouldn't have died. When the bearded man handed her Barry's relics, she agreed on the spot to work together against Ronnie.

It's a new day, Ronnie and Alice went to work together at the Institute, Lily saw them walk through the door side by side and laughed, "You look like a father and daughter, Ronnie you look so old, like an uncle!"

Ronnie immediately scoffed back, "You're not young either, and you have a tendency to become a mother."

After Alice had been injected with "Telomere Rejuvenation Liquid" seven years ago, she looked less than twenty years old at that time. Ronnie was almost forty and had gray hair on his head. Lily was most afraid of people saying that she was old, and her mood became heavy when she heard Ronnie's words. Ronnie saw her bow her head and said, "Why don't you say something? did it hurt your heart?"

Alice understood a woman's mind and said to him, "You also know the production method and formula of 'Telomere Rejuvenation Liquid' now, make some more, give one to Lily and you can use it yourself."

"Sister, it's not that easy, it requires a laboratory, I don't want to use the City-state's laboratory."

"Why?" Lily asked suddenly.

"You're forgetting about the Invisibles, when it comes down to it, the City-state leaked the technology again, I don't trust those people too much right now," Ronnie said, finally lowering his voice.

Lily nodded, "That's true too."

"If only we had our own lab," Ronnie sighed.

While the three of them were talking, Gina, Tom and Sharlout came over one by one, Sharlout asked curiously, "What are you talking about?"

Ronnie was also suspicious of these three, as his father had told him there would be a lurker around, so he was busy waving his hand and saying, "Nothing, just chatting."

After work, he called Lily to come back to the deluxe room with him, and the three of them chatted about the Telomere Rejuvenation Liquid. Alice warned, "The City-state forbids private labs, it would be bad if they found out."

Lily, who had become much bolder about getting younger this time, suggested, "How about we just build it in secret?"

"Maybe we should leave the City-state, it's too unfree here," Ronnie said.