Chapter 45 The Enlightenment Chip

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Alice called out, "You two, get up for breakfast!"

Hearing his sister's call, Ronnie got dressed and started to get up, but Park Hye pulled his hand and whispered in his ear, "One more time and I'll let you go."

When Ronnie heard this, he was horrified, "Wasn't I supposed to say that?" with a tired look on his face he yawned, "I'm so tired from last night, let's go eat first."

"Okay!" Park Hye was slightly disappointed, but all she could do was get dressed and walk out of the room with him. Ronnie couldn't help but ask when he saw Alice remembering the dream, "Sister, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Alice replied dryly.

"Ah! you really have a boyfriend, he wouldn't be called 'Uma', would he?"

"No, his name is 'Butch.'"

"When are you going to bring him out so we can meet him too?"

"I can call him now," Alice said and sent a message to her friend, and in a moment a handsome boy appeared in front of several people. She pointed to the boy and introduced him, "His name is 'Butch' and he is an employee of Premier House."

Ronnie looked up and down at the person in front of him and felt that he was no match for the man. Butch is over six feet tall, blond hair, blue eyes, his features are well defined and deep, with a wild and unrestrained aura shining in his eyes, standing together with Alice is like a character on the cover, it's just too perfect, this is the man who matches his sister, it seems that this time he is not in a dream. He shook the man's hand and introduced himself, "I'm Ronnie, I'm Alice's brother, nice to meet you."

Butch laughed and said, "I heard your name a long time ago in the City-state and your sister mentioned you often."

Ronnie overheard this conversation and felt that the world was unreal again because the conversation was almost exactly the same as in his dream. Both sides finished their introductions. Alice suggested, "How about going to the casino today?" as soon as she said that, some of them were very much in favor of it; Ronnie didn't really want to go, but he could only agree so as not to spoil everyone's fun. The four of them took Vega and went straight to the East District Casino, went up to the third floor, Park Hye introduced, "There are stage plays, amusement arcades, music cafes, saunas, theaters, cinemas, bowling alleys, dance halls, and concert halls, which one do we want to play?"

"No Thrill Island on the negative floor?" Ronnie asked, speaking up.

"No, the negative floor here is a big swimming pool,what's Thrill Island? this is the first time I've heard of it," Park Hye asked with a puzzled face.

Ronnie didn't answer in the affirmative, but said, "Let's play a lighter game, how about going to the movies?"

The other three had no other ideas and agreed unanimously. The theater was very small, there were only two dozen seats in all, when they came in half of them were already seated, the four of them sat down, little Vega was carried by Alice, the movie started in ten minutes on time, the title of the movie was 'Oath of Eternal Love'. Ronnie frowned at the title, he didn't like this kind of romantic movie. Park Hye leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I love this movie."

"You liked it just because of the name? you're not asking for much," Ronnie laughed.

The movie went on for half an hour and there was a scene where the hero and heroine said goodbye. The hero emotionally said, "Catherine, no matter how long it takes, I'll definitely come back for you, whether you remember me or not."

"No, I won't let you go, if we die, we will die together," the heroine shouted, her voice filled with sadness and pain.

"Fine, then we'll die together!" they hugged and kissed each other. The voice said, "See, that's the great thing about love, you can give anything for love! even if it means sacrificing your life, you have no regrets."