Chapter 68 Feuds, Tenderness

"It seems that No. 3's speed and strength are clearly lacking, and his intelligence is also lacking, so he needs to be upgraded again," Ronnie muttered.

After losing this match, the Rebirth Partners lost interest in the rest of the tournament, and they discussed going home early. Ronnie visited Prof. De Silva once before leaving, and after exchanging a few pleasantries, the six of them left Zi City and returned to You City. Vega would be home on weekends now, and when she saw Ronnie, she asked, "How did the tournament go?"

Ronnie looked at her, trying to think of something to say to save his face. But before he could say anything, Alice took the lead and said, "The result wasn't bad, it was sixth place."

"What? sixth place is not bad, sister, you have low expectations of me," Ronnie asked with wide eyes.

"You think you're so great? I think it's good that you made it to the finals," Vega scoffed.

Ronnie's room was a double and Vega had to sleep with Alice every week when she came home. He was tempted to switch to a triple, but triples had to be requested by three or more people, so he had to give up. At that moment, he remembered that if he could obtain the First Class Medal of the Holy Virgin, he would be able to live in a deluxe room for life, which made him a little tempted, and he planned to apply to the City-state to create three invisible robots first, and then see the reaction from the City-state. He submitted the request immediately, and the next step was to wait for the response from You City. After that, he wanted to go with his sister to visit the bearded man in Shire Town. Alice didn't really want to go, she didn't know what to say when she met him. "Sister, you should be the one he wants to see, there's no point in me going if you're not going," Ronnie advised.

"All right!" Alice had to agree. No.3 was the property of the City-state, except for the competition, Ronnie couldn't get him out. He was a little uncomfortable with less protection from No.3, but there was nothing he could do about it.

The two of them just packed up and went to Shire Town. They were familiar with the town, but after asking in several places, they couldn't find out the whereabouts of the bearded man. Ronnie said to Alice, "Did that guy Laurent cheat on me again?"

"I don't think so! why is he lying to you? maybe the bearded man has left the area."

"Looks like we'll have to see him again sometime," Ronnie said regretfully, he didn't find the bearded man, so he wanted to go to Yurina, and turned his head to ask Alice, "Sister, do you want to go to the Baron's house?"

"I'm not going, you go! I'm going back to the City-state first."

The two siblings then parted ways in town. Ronnie went straight to the Baron's house, and just as he turned the corner, his back was suddenly held in a deadly embrace, only to hear a voice say, "Brother, you've finally been caught by me. He mentally screamed that this time he had forgotten to protect himself from a sneak attack by Yurina's stupid older brother Billy. After Billy had hugged him, his arms tightened, choking him so hard that he could barely breathe, and his face instantly turned purple and black, with white foam coming out of his mouth. "There's no running now!"

Billy's two followers rushed to pull him back. They were afraid that Ronnie would be choked alive, but Billy was a big fat man with a lot of strength, and he was afraid that Ronnie would run away, so he used all his strength. The two of them together could not pull him away, they could not help but hastily shout, "Somebody, please! the young master is strangling people!"

This cry immediately attracted the attention of Yurina, who was loitering nearby. She immediately rushed over at the sound, "Who is being strangled?"

The duo pointed at Ronnie who was about to die, "Your husband, do something."