Ch-20

Shanaya's pov

Aryan is in the washroom and I am sitting alone in the room but suddenly the light gets off and darkness occurs everywhere. Oh no I am already scared now this light . I hurriedly switch on the torch of my phone.

"Aryan please come fast" I say .

"Wait a min baby" he replies from inside. Now I am sweating all over then I hear the sound of a music, it's coming from the outside. I take a step to go there and check what is going on but before I can see i hear someone open our room's door but there's no one or may be there is anyone in white gown and open hair with a candle in her hand . She is looking so horrible I don't believe in ghosts but that movie scared me a lot .

"W...who a...re yo..u?" I ask .

"Your close one" she replies no no no i think I am hallucinating .

"Ryan come fast" this time I shout.

"Hey can we become friends" she says but the voice is not her it is coming from anywhere else. I think I get mad .

"I am brave I can't hallucinate the ghost it was a movie relax Shanaya" I say to myself but that piece of white cloth hair this .

"You are not hallucinating sis I am real see you can touch me" she says and comes closer to mine . I touch her hand and 5 more mask faces come shouting from the door and I also shout loudly but then the light gets on and Aryan comes out. When I see him I run towards him and hug him tightly.

"What the hell is going on?" He shouts at them.

"Prank" that ghost my dear sister Zoya says and side all her hair from her face and I get a shock when I see the faces who were behind the masks. It's Rohana Adil shifa infact di and jiju is also present there with their masks in their hand.

"Y..ou all" i stammer.

"Yes" they say.

"What the hell guys I told you to not do anything like that then why you all did this" Bhai come and start shouting at them.

"She was already scared then why you all did this now you all have to face its consequences" Aryan says angrily.

"But bhai we only wanted to do some fun" shifa says.

"Whose idea is this" Aryan asks .

"M...my" Hamza says .

"Tumhe to me maar dalungi ( I will kill you)" I shout and take the mask from his hand but he start running here and there into the room.

"Are bhabi sorry we just wanted to do some fun sorry sorry" he says. I also start chasing him today I won't forgive him.

"But you scared me" I shout .

"Or tu tujhe koi sharam nahi hai apni behen ko darati hai ( and you don't have any shame. You scared your sister)" I say and beat my dear ghost sister.

"Agar bahen darphok ho to me kya karu ( what should I do if my sister is timid )" she says making me more angry.

"Btw she is right bhabi" Hamza says and starts laughing .

"You" I say and look at everyone they are also laughing.

"Bhai you are laughing too" I say and bhai try to stop laughing but he can't.

"Ok I have my Aryan in my side you guys can continue laughing" I say and turn to my back where Aryan is standing but for my shock he is there wearing the dangerous mask.

"Ahh you" I shout and he takes off his mask.

"Arey Jaan I was just trying how it feels to wear this" he says and give me a sheepish smile .