Ch-19

Aryan's pov

We come back from office and there's also those monkeys are present ups our cousins and friends. When she told me we will do party at night I thaught it will be a romantic one only me and my Jaan but i totally forgot that it's my punishment to ignore her so how it will be fun now I have to make pizza for everyone.

"Hey bhai we are too excited to eat pizza and yaa make sure it is tasty" So my demanding sister demands.

"Shehzaan Rohan and Adil you three also come with me" I also order.

"What! Why? Why us?" Adil says confusingly.

"You all are my friend and it's a friend's duty to help their friend. Am I right?" I say.

"No not at all you are not you have to make them alone" Shanaya says and here I can't disobey her.

"But it will be fun if all the boys will cook for us . Isn't it?" Falak di says and Imran jiju look at her with shock and little bit afraid.

"No baby Shanaya gives this job to only Aryan if we help him then he will get angry on us"  Imran jiju says with sheepish smile.

"Come on falak di stop defending your brother" Zoya says .

"but this it's a great idea" Shanaya says and here my heart starts saying 'That's my girl❤️' .

"No no no" all the boys starts shouting fearfully except me.

"Relax guys not this time may be any other time but for now my dear husband will cook for all of us" Shanaya says with a smirk and wrap both of her hands around my neck and making me and everyone shock.

"Ahem ahem" We hear Rohan cleaning his throat and then we look at them they all are looking here and there.

"Oh plz don't over react we are not doing anything it is just I wrap my hand around his neck and I have all the rights" she says directly wow her straight forward nature is one of the reason that she is different from others.

"We know but we don't know..i...if you both start your romance here"  Zoya says teasingly. She is right may be I can loose my control but they can look away too.

"But we are not doing it right so leave this topic here and come we will watch the movie" Shanaya says.

"Yaa it's better" shehzaan says and they all leave after wishing me all the best.

When Shanaya is about to leave I hold her hand and stop her from leaving then pick up her and make her sit on the kitchen counter then bury my face in the crook of her neck . She is looking shocked at my this act.

"She is right we can start romance here it will be romantic isn't it sweetheart" I say in my husky voice and I love my affect on her I can see goosebumps in her skin and her reddish cheeks. I bite her right cheek. And her breaths start getting heavy.
Then I bite her ear lobe and she moan.

"A..Aryan w..wh...what a..re yo..you..d..doo..doing" she says with a lot of efforts aww my cute baby.

"Giving you the best feelings" I say and start placing wet kisses from her jaw to the neck she tap on my shoulder.

"N..no not now at first complete your work" she says .

"This work can wait" I say but she jumps from there and runs away and stands at the kitchen's door

"Not now Aryan everyone is waiting, come fast after completing your punishment" she says and leaves from there.

Then I engross myself in the work . I know a little bit about Cooking but I never cook pizza . So I open a video on your tube and start making it. Few minutes later Adil comes at kitchen and says "hey bacha have you done with your work" what the heck why he is talking with me like this.