Ch-17

Aryan's pov

Shanaya left my office then Rohan asks me "what was she doing here?"

"Romance" adil replies and starts laughing.

"shut up you both . Whatever is mine is also hers so she can come here whenever she wants" i reply.

"Ok ok someone is becoming a really good husband" he says teasingly.

"But we are free" Rohan says with a sigh.

"When you two are going to marry?" I ask them because it's really wrong that I am married and this two are openly teasing me I also deserve a chance to tease them.

"I am not marrying right now" Rohan says.

"May be soon" Adil says .

"Is there someone you like" Rohan asks in excitement.

"Bro it's too wrong you didn't said us" I say and try to act that I am very disappointed.

"Nothing like that you idiots" Adil says.

"Then what is it like" Rohan asks like detective.

"Did you stop your business and start working as a ditective" he asks to him

"No why" he asks.

"Then why are you giving pressure on your little brain" he says .

"But tell us is there anyone" Rohan asks again and frawn.

"Is there?" I ask again.

"No bro chill" he says to us and we start chit chat for some more time than we leave for home.

I reach home and doesn't find Shanaya so I straight come to my room but she isn't there too. So I again come downstairs where everyone is sitting "mom where is she?" I ask mom.

"Who?" She asks me confusingly .

"Bhai's wife" Hamza says teasingly.

"Oh Shanaya is in kitchen" chachu says .

"But what is she doing there?" I ask .

"Ofcourse she cooking inside the kitchen" chachi says and my blood start boiling.

"But why is she cooking .why you all allow her to cook and where are the maids" I shout in anger.

"Relax Aaru she herself wanted to cook" mom says.

"And you all didn't say anything" i say angrily. In her life she never made anything except Maggie and here they all are allowed her to cook.

"Bhai we said to not cook but she wanted to make something for you" shifa says . I look at dad and wanted to ask why he didn't say anything because he loves her like his own daughter but here he also allowed her then I look at dadu dadi.

"Dadi dadu why you don't stop her" I ask them and suddenly Shanaya come out of the kitchen i hurriedly go near her and start inspecting if there is any injury or something.

"Bhabhi look at your husband. He is shouting at us because we allowed you to cook" shifa says and frawn.

"Are you okay?" I ask her softly.

"Ofcourse and I went to cook not in any way" she says . But there's no need that she went to cook we have maids here.

"Ok Aryan come sit we are hungry too" chachu says and I sit at my chair then Shanaya also come and sit beside me . We eat dinner in silent. But Hamza and Shifa never stops talking. After finishing the dinner she gives me a piece of cake which she made for me . It's my favourite cake and I eat it . It's really delicious it's the best cake I have eaten in my whole life but i doesn't react.