Ch-11

Shanaya's pov

At lunch time at first I decided to call Aryan if he does his lunch or not then I remember he told me that today he had a lot of work to do but still I decided to message him and ask him if he did his lunch or not and he says no so I tell him to do his lunch but as always help starts flirting. After our marriage it's rare that he don't tease me . I don't know why this guy teases me a lot. Then I tell him to come home early . By the way I changed his name on my phone . I saved his name as 'My baby ❤️'.

At evening I am chit chatting with Zoya but my eyes are stiff on the door.

"Di it's not even a week you marry him and here you can't live without him" Zoya says.

"Shut up there's nothing like that" I say. But deep down I know there is everything like that.

"Oh really then why are you continuously looking at the door" Zoya says.

"Amm..no when I..." I stammer.

"Sha don't lie we know very well that you are waiting for your husband" Chachi says.

"No actually I am.." without knowing what to say so I stop in the middle .

"Ok guys now stop teasing my little sister" bhai says.

"Love you bhai you always save me from them" I say .

"Yes because I know the truth that now you can't stay without Aryan" he says and everyone starts laughing. Today everyone is at home they all skip their work because of me.

"Oh finally your husband is here" chachu says.

Then I again look at the door and find Aryan he greets everyone and enters at home . He is looking so tired. I think today he really did a lot of work .

"How are you beta?" Papa asks him.

"Fine papa. How are you?" He says.

"Fine" papa says.

"How are you all?" He asks with a smile.

"Fine" everyone says.

"I think you are tired. go and get fresh up" mumma says.

"Yes mumma so much" he says.

"Shanaya come on take him to your room" chachi says.

"Yes" I say and indicate him to come with me.

"Go Di but come faster" Zoya says with a smirk.

Then we come to our room.

"Tired?" I ask him.

"A lot" he says and sit on the edge of the bed start lossing his tie.

"Ok I am going to make coffee for you wait" I say .

"Shanaya" he calls me in a sweet voice when I am going to leave.

"Yes baby" I say .

"No need" he says and start squeezing his head.

"Do you have headache" I ask him.

"Ya not much" he says.

"Go and get fresh up i already arranged your clothes" I say and sit beside him.

"Okay" he says and goes to fresh up .

After that we come at leaving room and start talking with everyone.

"Hey di how about making this night a movie night" Zoya says.

"That's great" chachu says.

"Amm no maybe some other day" I say. It's not I don't want to watch I want but Aarya is tired so I say no.