chapter twenty four

milan rai'lee mooresunday

milan rai'lee moore
sunday

"Mommy!" Meriyah happily squealed running toward me, i pick her up in my arms and spin her around while repeatedly kissing both of her cheeks.

I haven't seen my baby in days & missed her so much. Me and jhyzir worked out a week by week co-parenting schedule, i have her one week and he has her the other week, it's been working great especially since she has her siblings to play with over there.

I place her back on her feet and she runs straight to her room. "hey guys." i tight lip smile as jhyzir and khamyri step into the house from the cold.

"hey" khamyri smiles, hugging me.

I take in her heavenly scent of amber & vanilla perfume. We pull away and i invite them further into the house, "so what did you guys want to talk about?" i exhale taking a seat on the loveseat while they sat beside each other on the couch.

"um, like we said over the phone we have a proposal for you..we were wondering if you'd want to have a threesome with us. It'll be a one time thing and if we want to continue we'd have to communicate with one another. take your time, i know it's a lot." jhyzir bluntly spoke taking a deep breath.

"ok, I'll do it." i shrug not giving it a second thought.

"huh?" they said in unison, shock written all over there faces.

"I'm attracted to both of you guys, I've been attracted to you guys since i laid my eyes on you both & getting to know you both more, it seems natural. plus, I've been wanting to have a threesome for a while now." i confess.

we discuss planning and pick the day to do it. Planning out a threesome is kinda crazy thinking about it, but we are all nervous especially this being everyone's first time.

we said our goodbyes to each other and i walked them out of the house. I took a quick shower, gave yaya a bath and made both of us dinner while she watched gracie's corner.

- third pov -
a month later

ki, riel, ryn, and milan sat at the booth of the brunch restaurant.

"hello, ladies what can i help you with?" the waitress asked, coming over to them.

"can we get four lemon drops & one strawberry mocktail." milan tight lip grins, batting her lashes at the waitress, who flusteredly blushed.

"you guys are getting along pretty well, i like this union we have here." riel spoke up taking the last sip of her mimosa.

"me too, thank you guys for welcoming in with open arms. i really don't hang out with a lot of females since the club incident, i am really sorry about what went down." milan exhaled deeply.