𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 14

"Kat are you ready to go? Our appointment starts in twenty

"Kat are you ready to go? Our appointment starts in twenty." Curse under my breath as I braid my hair as fast as I can. Alina and Maddie surprised me with a facial and massage appointment today. Alina says it's to relieve my stress, but I know damn well she thinks I'm overwhelmed with everything that's happened lately and doesn't want me to break down.

Now that I think about it. I'm surprised, I haven't had a panic/anxiety attack in awhile.

Let me knock on wood so I don't jinx it.

I apply my stain lip balm in the shade of cherry and run out of my door, skipping the stairs until I'm downstairs.

"I'm sorry! You know it takes me forever to braid my hair." Maddie nods understanding and wraps her arms around me. I hug her back and squeeze her for a second.

"I love your long hair, but not when we have appointments like this." I chuckle wrapping my arms around Alina, as she hugs me back.

"I'm so excited. I missed you guys so much." I pout and Alina slaps my chest with a laugh

"You literally saw us last week at the game." I nod crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Exactly. Since the coach gave us the break, I haven't seen any of you and I'm going crazy in this house with hem four." I say pointing in the direction of the boys who are all meal prepping in the kitchen.

"I heard that." Roman yelled out from the kitchen and I chuckle.

"You were supposed to." I yell back. Alina places her hand in her chest taking a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" worry all over my face. Out of all of us, Alina is kinda the most sensitive one and I worry about her. Plus she is the most important person to me, so my worry for her doubles all the time.

"I'm alright. We haven't spoken since the fight after the game and just hearing his voice. It hurts." I glance towards the kitchen and my eyes find his brown ones in seconds.

My heart leaps out of my chest and I gulp. I tear my eyes away from his and I nod. Whether Alina knows or not, I completely understand what she is going through. Aiden hasn't talked or even glance in my direction in a week. This is the first time that he even looks at me.

Am I hurt? A little. Frustrated? Very

But he did tell me, he doesn't want me so I'm just going to move one and take the rejection with my head held high.

"Let's go. We are already late." Maddie and I nod at Alina and walk out of the door. We get into Maddie car and she starts driving towards the spa place.

Maddie drives us into town and within 15 minutes we are parked in front of this huge white building.

We get out of the car and walk inside. Alina says our names and they have us follow them behind.