8.

A/N- And if some of you didn't understand:
ITALICS= past
~~~~

"But in all seriousness, I got my eyes on you and I will never accept to go on a date with her." You assures Reneé. "Promise?" "I promise."

3 weeks later

YN'S POV

"Y/N ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU COULD'VE SAID NO!" Reneé yells at me. "I SAID THAT I WAS SORRY! THERE WAS EVERYBODY LOOKING AT ME!" I scream back.

She sighs loudly. "When is it?" "When is what?" "When is the date Y/N!?" I was getting on her last nerve with my stupid ass questions. It's not my fault that I'm slow.

"Saturday", I grumble, looking at the floor. She'll be 100 time more mad if she finds out that the 'date' is  the same day and hours as ours. "Y/N I swear if you don't tell me!" "It's Saturday!" I repeat louder.

"Y/N it was supposed to be our date! Me and you, not Angourie and you! That's fucked up! " She shouts, her voice cracking.

"But it's not even a date, she just asked me to go out to eat with her!" "Still! It was supposed to be our day!" Tears fill up her eyes.

She was more sad than mad now.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter. She sees that I'm not saying anything else so she walks to her room and slams the door shut.

She must be really mad now. Usually —since 3 weeks— we would sleep together in my bedroom and she literally moved all her things to my room and bathroom.

I decide to give her some space and go to my room. It's 9:34 I'm supposed to go to sleep anyway. I plop down on my bed and sigh.

We didn't even go to our first date, we're not even in a relationship yet we still had our first fight. And it was all because of me.

The next morning

RENEÉ'S POV

I wake up to someone kissing me all over my face. It must be Y/N. I'm still mad at her. "Stop, I don't want to talk to you", I groan while turning around.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me", she apologizes, latching herself on my back. "I promise that if she tries anything or tells me that she likes me, I'll tell her that I'm already dating and goddess." She places gentle kisses on my neck.

"I promise nothing will happen and if she tries, I'll call you immediately." She pushes her face in my neck. "I love you too much already." She confesses.

My heat flutters. Y/N loves me. She just admitted that she loves me.

I turn around and wrap my arms around her neck. "I love you too. I'm sorry for overreacting." "Don't apologize, it was my fault. Come on I made you breakfast." She begins to get up, but I hold her down.

"Carry me." "You're such a baby", she sighs as I wrap my legs around her waist. "But you love me."

She carries me to the kitchen and sits me down on the kitchen counter. "I made you a little bit of everything. There's pancakes, bacon, eggs, fruits, toasts and cereals. What do you want?" She lists, standing between my legs.

"Mhm, I'll take the eggs, bacon and toasts. And add a little bit of fruit on the side." I order, before placing a sweet kiss on her forehead.

We finished eating and went to get ready. Now we're waiting for Avantika and Bebe to come down on the couches on the lobby.

"Okay, what if after you tell her that you have a girlfriend, she still says that you can date in secret?" I quiz her, massaging her head that is on my lap.

"I'll tell her no and if she doesn't stop, I'll call you", she rolls her eyes. "Good", I grab her jaw reward her with a kiss. "Why are they taking so long? Tina will kill us", she complains, looking at her watch.

"Well at least it'll not be our fault. Speaking of that they're here", i point to them. "Finally, what took you guys so long?" Y/N asks, getting up.

"Sorry, there was a problem with our showers, so someone came to repair it." Avantika apologized. "Don't worry, let's go!" I take Y/N's hand in mine and we all walk to the car.

~~~~

Will everything be alright?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌