1.

3RD PERSON POV

"A P.A ? What do you mean a P.A?" Reneé asked angrily on the phone with manager.

"A P.A is a personal assistant-" "I know what does P.A mean Bowie! Why do I need one?!" She asked, already annoyed.

"Because sometimes you tend to not rest to learn your script and not take care of yourself, so your assistant will be there to keep you on track and healthy", Bowie explained with a sigh.

"But I'm 24, I'm a grown ass woman! I can take care of myself, I don't need a P.A!" Reneé protested, now yelling.

"I'm sorry R, but I didn't choose this! It was your parents! They called me 3 days ago to tell me this!"

"Seriously? And you're only telling me now?! When I'm about to board the plane? You're my manager Bowie, you're supposed to tell me these things-" "I'm sorry R, I have a meeting in like two minutes, I'll call you when you land." He cut her off.

"I swear Bowie, if I arrive and I have a P.A, I will fire you! And I'm not fucking kidding!" She warned. "Okay, okay, bye."

She hung up with a sigh. She didn't want a P.A, she wanted to be independent. All her life Reneé was being watched: always had to tell her parents everything, needed to share her location in all time, coming hope at 6:30pm max and etc...

Her filming this new movie was a way to be free, to be independent. But this freedom was cut short because of that news.

RENEÉ'S POV

I wake up to the lady who sat beside me tapping my shoulder. "Hunny, we're there!" She says kindly. She looked old, probably around 65-70 years old.

"Oh- thank you so much, I would've kept sleeping if you didn't wake me up", I laugh a little as I get up. "So, what's your name?" She continues the conversation.

"My name is Reneé and you?" "Mathilda. I got the name from my grandma's aunt, who was a famous actress at the time. And it was also my husband's mother's name." She explains, proud.

"Wow, that's really cool. Was he a good husband?" I start to get more interested. "The best you could ask for. He asked me out in middle school and since then we've been together. I was his queen and he would treat me like one. Alas, he died 4 years ago, from Alzheimer." She says the last part more quietly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked-" "No, don't worry darling, it's okay." She assures me, her smile coming back.

We continue on walking in a comfortable silence and at this point we took our luggage and started searching for the people to pick us up.

As I look around, I see a tall girl with Y/H/C holding a sigh with my name on it. I hope this isn't a P.A and actually my driver.

"Hum, Mathilda, I saw the girl that is coming to pick me up, it was nice meeting you!" I say, hugging her. "Ohh, okay, it was nice meeting you too darling. Enjoy your day!"

I wave to her a last time before making my way to the girl. As soon as I arrive in front of her, she gets me rid of my luggage and all big things.

"Hey, you must be Reneé! I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I'm your new assistant. I'll be staying with you for about 8 months, I believe? Anyway, the car is just in front of the airport, please follow me.

8 months, is she serious? I don't even talk to back or anything, I just follow her silently. She puts my things on the trunk and goes to open the door for me. I mutter a quick thank you and she goes on the other side.