3.

@Madisonbeer

You
Hey Madison, it's Reneé. How was Y/N?

Madissonbeer
Y/N? Are we talking about the same one?

You
I think so, she said that she was your assistant before. Y/N Y/L/N.

Madisson smiled behind her screen. YN was such a cutie.

Madissonbeer
Ohhh, she's really good! Well every experience is different, but in all she's really good. She's lovely.

You
Okay, thank you! But why did she stop being your P.A?

Madissonbeer
Well it's not really my place to say it, but you can ask her if you want.

"Damn it", Reneé mutters under her breath. "Okay, Miss, you need to go to the dressing trailer now!" You knocked on the door and enter.

Reneé startles at your voice and quickly close her phone. "Yeah, okay, I'm coming." She gets up and walks out of the trailer as you hold the door open for her.

You guide her to the trailer and patiently wait for her.

YN'S POV

As I wait for Reneé, I sit in a chair beside the trailer. I text Billie for a little bit when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Angourie, but you can call me Ang! Do you know where Reneé is, we need her like right now." She says, eyeing me up and down.

"Hum, she's in there, I'll go get her", I brush it off. As I turn around, I feel Angourie's eyes piercing at the back of my head. What the fuck?

After a few minutes, I come back with Reneé and she seems surprised to see Ang waiting for her. "Hey Ang, what are you doing here?" She asks, still coming to hug her.

"Oh, Tina was looking for you! I was searching for you when I stumbled across your pretty P.A." She whispers the last part, but I still hear her.

I put my hand behind my neck uncomfortable as Reneé chuckles drily. "Yeah...so let's go!"

Ang waves at me as Reneé just nods her head at me before walking to the set they need to go.

What a strange meeting. I go back to our trailer and lay down on the couch. I woke up super early this morning, a little nap won't hurt anyone.

A few hours later, 2:00 pm.

I wake up to my phone ringing. I yawn and look at the time. Fuck, I've slept for 5 hours straight. I hope Reneé didn't need my help while I was sleeping.

I get up and stretch and crack every bone I can. It's so satisfying. I freshen up myself in the bathroom and make my way to the kitchen.

I make me a little snack before heading to a little walk around the set to stretch more my legs and take a little air. And even make new friend with the cast and crew while I'm at it.

As I'm wandering around l stumble across Avantika and Bebe sitting at a table. "Hey girls! How is it going?" I ask siting beside them.

"It's great really. But we had to film a scene over and over again because Tina didn't like it", Avantika sighs, putting her head in her arms.

"Aww, that's okay. Where's the rest of the cast?" I ask, rubbing my hand up and down Avantika's back. "Ohh, they're in the common room. Wanna meet them?" Bebe propose.

"Yeah, I mean why not."

We get up and they guide me to the common room. Basically it's like a room with chairs, tables and couches. There's also a mini cafeteria where you can serve yourself different kinds of food.

"Hey guys, how are y'all?" I ask as we sit down at the same table as Ang and Christopher. "We're good thank you. Are you Reneé's bodyguard?" Chris asks.

"Well I'm not her bodyguard, but I'm her personal assistant. But I don't think she likes me that much. Not that she doesn't like me, it's more like she doesn't like having a P.A."

"Ugh, I would die to have a P.A like you." Ang groans. "I could be yours then." I joke and I see her blush a little.

I brush it off again and we continue to talk for about an hour before everyone goes their own way.

"Hum Bebe, have you seen Reneé?"

RENEÉ'S POV

I enter the apartment and change into comfy clothes before making myself some Mac&Cheese for dinner. I revise my lines for 30 minutes before getting myself in bed. I was so tired.

I try to sleep, but something is keeping me up: the mystery of what happened between Madison and Y/N-

My eyes open suddenly and I jolt up. Shit, shit, shit, shit, I forgot Y/N on set. "Fuck, fuck, fuck", I mutter under my breath and quickly take my phone to call Bebe.

After a few rings, she answers. "Hey, is Y/N with y-" "Yes she's with me. That wasn't cool, R", Bebe scolds me.

"I know, I don't know how I forgot, I'm so sorry. When will you be there?" I ask, remorse in my voice. "We're here in five. And don't apologize to me, apologize to her." Is the last thing she says before hanging up.

I'm such a bad person. She didn't even ask for anything; she was doing her job and I was nothing, but mean and rude to her.

I should really apologize to her.

After a few minutes, I hear the sound of keys unlocking the door and steps coming into the house. I take a deep breath and come out of my room.

Shit. She looks pissed. 

"Y/N I'm so sorry-" "No Reneé, cut the bullshit! Just because you don't like the fact that you need a P.A doesn't mean you have the right to treat me like shit! And it's only been 2 days! Two fucking days!" She shouts.

"Well it's not my fucking fault that you're too sensitive and all up my on me! Like I don't need you there!" I yell back before placing my hands on my mouth. I wasn't supposed to say this...

"You really don't have a heart do you?" She asks with a tear streaming down her eye. "I'll be in my room, call me if you need anything." She says before disappearing in her room.

Even if I still hurt her, she remains professional. What have I done?

YN'S POV

I slam the door and flop down on the bed. Like we were bonding not even a few hours ago and now she's mean to me? What a switch up.

~~~~

Does Reneé really have no heart?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌