4.

(A/n lets say that the school and the set are in the same place)
~~~~

1 week later

Y/N'S POV

I've been ignoring Reneé for a week now. Well not really ignoring because my job requires me to talk to her, but I don't engage conversation anymore and whenever we get home, I just cook and directly go to my room.

On the other hand, she tried to talk to me multiple times, but I just don't let her. The thing is I'm just messing with her: I'm not mad anymore, I just want to test her patience.

She's literally this close to explode right here. Anyway.

I've literally become  a part of the crew and just everybody's P.A at this point. Since I have nothing to do, I'll just ask if they need help with anything and they always do, so.

"Yeah, this night was so funny!" I laugh with Katie, the makeup artist, as I help her sort out the makeup brushes.

"Oh my gosh, I can't...Okay, okay, who was your first celebrity ever?" She asks as she passes me a towel to clean the mess. "Humm, I think it was Chris Pratt when he was filming Jurassic Park. I was like 16-17 at this time."

"Ohhhh, this is so cool! Weren't you like nervous?" "I was, he was my celebrity crush at the time." "I'm so jealous. How many celebrities have you worked with?" She asks, intrigued.

"Humm, minimum 15, but I think around 30-40. But there was only like 4 of them that I've worked with a long time. The others were only a couple of months." I explain, wiping my hands on my apron before looking at the time.

"Okay, Katie, I need to go now, to see if anyone else needs my help. See you later!" "See you later, thank you so much for helping me!"

I smile at her make my way to the set. I look around and decide to go in the school. I walk around and stumble across Jaquel, Avantika and Bebe, sitting at the cafeteria.

"Hey girls! And boy", I greet and sit down with them.  "Hey queen, how is it going?" Jaquel asks, already interested in what I have to say.

"I'm good, I've been busy helping around here lately. Nothing extraordinary." I shrug. "Yo, what did happen with Reneé? She's looking mad and worried all the time!" Avantika exclaims. "Really, she's is frustrated with everyone!" Bebe adds.

"Well, it kinda my fault. Not really, but let me explain. One week ago, she forgot me in her trailer, and she screamed at me and was mean to me. So I kinda started to ignore her. The first two days I was really ignoring her, but after that I've been doing it on purpose just to make her mad", I admit while all of them look at with wide eyes.

"So all of these mood swings on us were because of you? Girl...." Jaquel says, looking disappointed. "Y'all I'm sorry", I giggle, not looking so sorry.

We continue to talk and after some minutes we hear two people talking and coming in the cafeteria. I turn my head and shit. It was Reneé and Tina. Reneé widens her eyes and point at me. "You! Come right now!" She points at me, moving towards me. "Girl, you gotta run", Bebe warns.

"I gotta go", I rush before getting up and start running in a direction. "You little shit, come back!" She yells, running after me.

"Please Y/N, I'm sorry! Stop running away from me!" Reneé yells as she chases me around. As I'm running, I arrive at a dead end, but there's a door.

I try to open it, but it's locked. "Fuck!" I curse."Y/N why are you ignoring me?!"

2ND PERSON POV

"Stop fucking ignoring me Y/N! What is your problem huh? I know I did something wrong, but I've been trying to apologize and you don't let me!" She spats at you, as you look at her with bold eyes.

Suddenly, you start laughing your head off as she looks at you confused. "There's nothing fucking funny Y/N, this is serious!" You were on her last nerve.

"Calm down, I was just messing with you! I forgave you like 2 night after the argument, I just wanted to see how long you would last before exploding." You admit, still giggling.

"Then why would you do that Y/N", she pouts, dragging your name. "To give you a little lesson. It was funny seeing you worried all the time." You chuckle.

"You're such an asshole! So you're not mad at me anymore?" She asks hopefully. "I'm not. But you need to change that attitude of yours." You point at her.

"Yeah, I will and I'm working on it. Friends?" She hopes, putting her hand out. "Friends!" You shake her hand.

"Now come on, it's time to go home." You push her forward jokingly before following her.

1h later

"So my name is Y/N Y/L/N, I'm 25, and I like girls."  You introduce yourself to Reneé as you cook a meal for her. "I could tell", she says, resting her hands between her hands, watching you.

"How?" You side eyes her. "Well look how you dress, look how you talk and look at your hands. You have lesbian hands."

"Oh. Well it does not matter. I've been a P.A since I was 16-17 and it's been my job ever since." "How did you know you wanted to become a personal assistant?" She continues to ask you questions.

"Hum, well when I was little, my mom would like bring me to her workplace and she had a P.A. And when she would go on meetings or she would be busy, it was her P.A that took care of me. And like she would show me her job and how to do it. And I liked it so much that I wanted it to be my job", you tell her.

"Does it pay good?" "Reneé! You can't ask that type of questions!" You scold her. "Okay, sorry, sorry. But does it?"she insists. "Well it depends on the Star I work with, but it's like 4K$ a week." You answer like it's the most normal thing ever.

"Damn, that's a lot! It's like around 200 000$ a year! How much will you earn from me?" "Mhm, around 700 000$" "Girl- you're basically a millionaire at this point!" She exclaims, looking at you with wide eyes as you chuckle at her antics.

"Soooooooo, since we're friends now, can you tell me what happened with Madisson Beer?" Reneé asks with puppy eyes. "I mean, you really want to know?" "Yes pleaseeee, I'm begging", she begs, dying to know.

"Okay, well..."

~~~~

What did HAPPEN?

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌