"In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.'

"today's definitely the day," stephen grinned.

"for what?" kero asked.

"to exorcize beelzebub from ivy," he said.

kero's pupils turned into stars. "really?! now i can continue annoying her!" he grinned back.

stephen's grin faded into a frown. "we don't know if it could actually work, though."

kero groaned. "seriously?! when is she going to be freed?!" he said, he tightened his grip, with his frustration evident.

"we'll try. the prayers worked, so maybe the exorcism will," stephen said, "do not believe anything that you see, or hear." he added. kero nodded.

they took all holy things possible.

whether it be greek pitch, (the holy smoke in the catholic church) the rosary, the holy bible, a crucifix, or holy water, they had it.

"ah, the smell of heaven," stephen smiled as he held the greek pitch.

"i'll hold the bible and the crucifix, you wear the rosary and hold the greek pitch, and the holy water." kero said. stephen nodded.

they walked to the kitchen room.

"what the __ are you doing here?!" ivy screamed. she ran up to stephen but he took her wrists. all the stuff were on the table. "kero! take the fabric on the curtains!" stephen shouted and kero ran to the window. he ran back to stephen and tied the fabric tightly around ivy's wrists.

she banged on the table, screaming.

"seems like beelzebub's had his time," stephen said.

"In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." stephen said and did the sign of the cross.

"Exsúrgat Deus et dissipéntur inimíci ejus: et fúgiant qui odérunt eum a fácie ejus.

Sicut déficit fumus defíciant; sicut fluit cera a fácie ígnis, sic péreant peccatóres a fácie Dei," stephen said. ivy screamed and groaned.

"you ___! i know your secret, kero! you.. are.. gay, wouldn't God reject you for that..?" ivy laughed.

"tch.. liar! God will accept you for who you are, so stop putting up your crap and get this!" stephen snapped.

"and i'm not catholic or christian, you little-" kero paused. stephen shook his head.

"and for you, steph.. you.. lied, too much, didn't you?!" ivy laughed, her face turned altered by beelzebub.

"yes, and that's why i go to confession..!" stephen said.

"Júdica Dómine nocéntes me; expúgna impugnántes me.
Confundántur et revereántur quaeréntes ánimam meam.
Avertántur retrórsum et confundántur, cogitántes míhi mála.
Fíant táamquam púlvis ante fáciem vénti: et Ángelus Dómini coárctans eos.
Fiat via illórum ténebrae, et lúbricum: et Ángelus Dómini pérsequens eos.
Quóniam grátis abscondérunt míhi intéritum láquei sui: supervácue exprobravérunt ánimam meam.
Véniat illi láqueus quem ignórat; et cáptio quam abscóndit, aprehéndat eum: et in láqueum cádat in ipsum.
Ánima áutem mea exsultábit in Dómino: et delectábitur super salutári suo. Glória Pátri, et Fílio, et Spirítui Sancto.
Sícut érat in princípio et nunc et semper, et in saécula saéculórum. Amen."

"the power of Iesus compels you!" stephen shouted and threw holy water at ivy. she groaned. her face looked like it was melting, as kero held up the crucifix and the biboe up to her. she screamed as she smelt the smoke of the greek pitch, and cried out as she heard the rustling of beads from the rosary.

"it's too much!" kero said.

"it's the only way we can save her, and the only way we can try guaranteeing that she will live!" stephen said.

"the power of Iesus compels you, beelzebub! He does!" stephen shouted his lungs out. the more he said that, was the more that beelzebub weakened.

"and by the power of God.. i condemn you.. back to hell, beelzebub.." stephen said.

and after several minutes of stress and worry, ivy was back to normal.

"i-ivy! are you okay?!" stephen said and ran to her. kero ran to her, also.

"i'm fine," ivy said and scratched her head.

a few weeks later, people mourned the loss of elanore, and mr. winston.

it's just that..

none of them went to mr. winston's,
heh.

and after all those years, stephen wrote books about exorcism, with kero living happily with his husband, cael, and a job of being an architect.

ivy was a famous chef, serving for a 5 star restaurant.

the books are good.
the houses are beautiful.
and, the food is good.