"spirítus sancti"

"so, let's start our prayers." stephen said. everyone nodded.

"In nómine Pátris, et Fílii, + et Spirítus Sancti. Amen. Pater Noster,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua,
sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo.
Amen." stephen said.

"Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto.
Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper,
et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
Requiem aeternam
Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine,
et lux perpetua luceat eis.
Requiescatant in pace.
Amen." he finished.

"is that all for today?" kero asked.

"yes, but we will do more tomorrow. english, latin, and.. german." he said.  elanore jumped in joy.

"yaay! it's easier now!" she exclaimed.

"i swear to god if you mess anything up, kero." stephen laughed at him.

"shut up," he rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"at least there's english. all 3 of us can say that language. but stephen's for latin. i'm for german, then.. kero's for english." elanore shrugged.

"and i think in the future that he will mess up, which will let the demon have a full blown massacre if he does. then, with the teachers, beelzebub kill them too, and ivy will be sent to jail and then beelzebub will kill all her jailmates then she will be executed then beelzebub will find another vessle." kero said.

"wow, one way to boost up our positivity. good job, kero. good job." stephen said with a sarcastic tone.

"this would be fun if ivy wasn't possessed by the demon version of fricking mike tyson!" elanore groaned.

"you're right. he's going to kill us all when he has the chance. and ivy wouldn't mind if she just might expire, right?" stephen sarcastically said again.

"i hate this. why are there even demons?" elanore rolled her eyes.

"because 7 of them represent the 7 deadly sins. what else, do you think it's because they were made to terrorize people and to be a suicide bomber to God?" stephen said.

kero shrugged. "it's possible," he murmured.

"this is so boring, what can we even do here?" elanore groaned.

"i don't know with you, maybe practice your prayers for tomorrow."stephen suggested.

"speaking of prayers, can elanore just pray the english version? you both know i'm atheist, anyway." kero remarked.

"sure, just hold the cross." elanore said and stephen nodded.

"we will pray 3 or 5 each of language. this is the order. first is latin, and the prayers are hail mary, glory be, and our father. the next is german, and then the last is english." stephen said. they both nodded.

"will i hold the badge and the cross?" kero asked.

"not exactly. you will hold only the cross for now." stephen said.