"sancta maria"

"i can't believe she died," stephen said. kero nodded.

"she was a good person," kero remarked and wiped the blood off his hand.

"well, i guess only the 2 of us are remaining. we still have to exorcize ivy." stephen sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"i saw in the mail that mr. winston was assigned to check on us here," kero groaned.

"seriously?! he's going to see elanore lying dead on the ground, surrounded by a puddle of blood!" stephen complained. kero nodded.

"why can't they just give us a brea-" stephen was interrupted by the creaking of the door open. there was smoke coming in, and the 2 both knew who that was.

"hello, twerps." mr. winston said in a hateful tone, and the fumes of his cigarette didn't help in any way.

"good morning, mr. winston." kero and stephen muttered. mr. winston threw his cigarette on the floor.

"be a doll and throw that for me," mr. winston grunted and walked around the school. stephen and kero followed him.

mr. winston walked into the kitchen room without the 2 knowing. stephen was finding him, silently hoping that he didn't go in the kitchen room. kero found mr. winston first, and saw the bloodbath that was standing before him. "well, he had delicious flesh." ivy slyly smirked.

"what did you do to him?!" kero said.

"oh, maybe a little bit of.. good stuff, don't you think? maybe some slaughtering?" ivy said.

stephen ran into the kitchen room.

"what the hell..?! mr. winston..!" he exclaimed. kero and him ran out the room and went to the chapel. they were using their phones.