chapter 11: well now everything is meaningless!!

A/N - I've provided you all with 3 chapters of a break from the... painfully tropey writing. Now, it's time to do as iyashikitsune advises and pull a lil stab-twist... cringe edition.

Yes, my friends and probably now enemies... im enacting the random tense changes, plagiarized quotes, songs-inside-the-story, bad grammer, severely out of character crap, and other must-haves within the fanfics ive been reading for reference. Take that! Ha!
*deals five thousand attack damage nd puts on sunglasses * DEAL WITH IT!!

"If I had a nickel for every time 17 years passed in the blink of an eye for me, I'd have two nickels.

Which isn't a lot of money, mind you, but... still.

Two nickels.

Weird that it happened twice, right?

One moment, I was standing in Harry's spaceship with the gang and the next I'm standing just across the green, staring uncomprehendingly at a tsunami threatening to overwhelm a group of dumb kids like seriously who just stands and gawks at a tsunami??

"Wait, those are my dumb kids!" I say and I run forward. I'm able to run again because my body is suddenly young again? and now I'm whsiper singing my favorite song to myself.

Because who doesn't love theme música?
"Let's get down to business To save all the clams Did they send us humans When I asked for clams" as I sang my voice rang clearly across the plains and everyone machine and elemental being stopped to stare at me
I know I'm beautiful but please no autographs I say and I slash at them with my sword which magically appeared in my hands.
"STABBY!" I squeal with delight and it glared at me. I mean obviously swords can't glare but I knew it did based on how it glowed more brightly. And then it talked out loud!
"My name is Pierce-ival and you can use me to save the clams dear Millie just whisper your truest wish and I will grant it
Okay here goes.
I closed my eyes and wished a wish-
Huh I was hungry, I wanted a pizza.FOCUS MILLIE
Save the clams save the clams save the clams
You're the saddest bunch I ever met But you can bet before we're through somehow I'll make a clam out of you

I missed my family alot, I hoped they would be proud of me.

And with that everything went still the waters receded just like my art teachers hairline and
"Millie" Edward groaned
"Chirp chirp!" Kiwi 🥝 🇳🇿 🥝  added happily
You saved us! You're the hero! Of us all! You are the propheside chosen Savior!
Then confetti exploded and we all cheered

The end."