More

After breaking the couch I knew it was time to stop, I said goodbye to my viewers and shut off the live. I sat there covered in grease, milkshakes, weight gain shakes and my own milk. I received millions of followers within minutes and even a shocking amount of DM's from people with fat fetishes like myself. As I rubbed my engorged belly I ended up drinking another weight gain shake. As I struggled to get up from my broken couch everything shook and jiggled, I finally got my giant body up and looked down to see my wet pussy left a big mark in my couch. I laughed and waddled over to the kitchen to clean up my mess when suddenly my stomach began to gurgle loudly.
"Oh my god"
I held my blubber as my belly grew tight again, moaning and rubbing my belly I knew what was going to happen.
"BBYRRRUUUUUUPPP"
"Oh that feels so much better!"

I spoke too soon and another wave of tightness hit my fat belly, I rubbed my blubbery goodness as it gurgled louder than before, I felt it coming

I spoke too soon and another wave of tightness hit my fat belly, I rubbed my blubbery goodness as it gurgled louder than before, I felt it coming. I let out a giant fart, you could hear it fighting with my big asscheeks trying to escape the deep crevice I've created. I let out a moan as the side effects began again. I loved the way it made me feel, I was addicted to it. I kept cleaning up the kitchen as I belched and farted around my house. The floor creaking and crying with every step I made, my belly swinging back and forth and jiggling ripples throughout my body. I decided I would keep drinking the shakes tonight. After cleaning I shoved my voluptuous body into the shower to clean myself off. I trapped myself with my own disgusting farts and soon I could barely breathe.

After I cleaned myself up I got ready for bed, as I plopped down my bed squeaked loudly

After I cleaned myself up I got ready for bed, as I plopped down my bed squeaked loudly. I rolled my big body into the middle of the bed and it sunk down under my new weight. It wasn't long before I started drinking another shake and rubbing my blubbery belly, I shoved my fat fingers into my folds and grabbed handfuls of my own sweet lard. My belly gurgling and tightening with every sip, my breasts engorged and full of milk, soon my sheets were wet with my milk slowly leaking from my large nipples. Soon after the gas came again, I opened my mouth to prepare for a burp, to my surprise I let out a gnarly fart. I laughed and played with my doughy belly, finally a burp came out. I sat up in my bed for two hours caressing my fat body, burping here and there and farting like I got paid for it. My lactation continued and soon I had to suck on my udders so I wouldn't ruin my sheets. The milk I produced was so sweet it tasted like melted ice cream and I couldn't get enough of it. I was so happy to become this big cow, I checked my phone and more men sent me money for being on camera today. One man sent me a message and asked me to bottle up my milk for him, another asked me to send my farts in a jar. That's when I realized I could make good money from this! I stopped sucking on my udders and decided I would let them fill up with milk so I can send it to the man who would pay me for it. Although I couldn't contain my farts I knew I could always create enough gas. I laid there thinking about all the money I could make, slowly farting myself to sleep.