Show Cow

After laying out all of the food I had ordered I began to set up my camera and ring light. It was time to broadcast how large I had become. I began live-streaming on TikTok. Within seconds there was over 1000 viewers.
"Hi everyone! I thought I would share my dinner stuffing with all of you, I hope you're ready to watch this all disappear!"
I said happily as I started tearing into the double cheeseburgers I ordered. Shoveling the greasy cheesy goodness into my mouth, burger after burger I watched as the comments were flooded with heart eyes and people sending me presents or money. I kept shoveling food into my mouth, burger grease dribbling down my chins, cheese stuck around my lips. I had finished 10 double cheeseburgers in less than 15 minutes and broke into the 8 large fries. I opened my mouth and poured them in, my comments changed from heart eyes to actual words.
"Let's see you chug the milkshake you fatty" one comment said.
"What a big beautiful woman! I would pay to watch you eat!" The comments kept rolling in about how fat I was or how beautifully large I was, one person sent me $400, others said I was a fat pig or I was disgusting. This fueled me to get disgusting. I chugged half a milkshake and poured the weight gain shake into the cup, I began to chug. Strawberry Milkshake covered my chins and mixed with the burger grease racing down into my large breasts. I ended up chugging at least five weight gain shakes, six milkshakes, and pounded eleven chicken sandwiches. I sat back and rubbed my engorged belly for all my viewers to see. My giant stomach began to gurgle and bubble, soon my viewers doubled and tripled. The comments flooding with compliments and encouraging words, telling me to make myself larger or begging for farts and burps, some begging me to keep eating. I opened another weight gain shake and began chugging, my lingerie began to tighten around my growing lard filled body, my arms fattened and my ass spread out further around me. My couch began to sink down further and further. I rubbed my gigantic bulging double belly as it gurgled loudly.
"Oh!" I moaned loudly, I was so full I could barely breathe. I began slapping my belly so It would jiggle around, my whole body jiggled with it. Rubbing and slapping my body I let out another moan.
"Oh it's so tight! I'm so full of fat. Ugh it hurts but it feels so good!"
I chugged another weight gain shake and pushed myself to the limit by eating another five cheeseburgers. Making a mess all over myself, I was covered in grease and cheese and strawberry milkshake. My belly now pink from being overfilled I could barely reach it. More comments flooded about how large I was and how disgusting I was for making myself into a big cow, I loved the humiliation.Suddenly the gurgling in my stomach grew louder, I kept rubbing myself and jiggling and wobbling my fat. I let out a huge burp and a moan right behind it.
"Oh I'm such a big fat cow!" I said proudly to my viewers. Letting out a giant fart and another moan, the side effects of the shakes began. My body getting fatter within minutes I couldn't control my gas. It felt so good to be disgusting, I let out my large burps with no shame, continuing to rub my engorged belly. My farts were so loud and powerful I could feel my gigantic asscheeks separating to let the gas out, it felt so good. I was truly a big fat slob. My body continued to gurgle and jiggle around as I grabbed handfuls of my fat, showing it off to my new fans. The comments persisted
"More farting"
"What a big beautiful slob!"
"I'd love to see you bigger"
"Keep playing with your fat! Can you jiggle it?"
"Keep eating piggy!!"
"I'd love to make you even fatter"
The viewers made me happy, I was so excited to see that people supported and loved me. I wanted to make them happy. Although I was already stuffed I wanted to keep going for them.
"Alright piggy lovers *BUYURRRPP*  I have a surprise!"

I said happily as I pulled out a funnel and shoved it in my gaping mouth as my chins wobbled

I said happily as I pulled out a funnel and shoved it in my gaping mouth as my chins wobbled. I began pouring the weight gain shake into the funnel, I could feel the sweetness sliding quickly down my gullet. I guzzled another four shakes on camera, I pulled the funnel out of my mouth as I tried to catch my breath. Between breathing I would let out big burps and of course my rear end let out fart after nasty fart. My body began growing again, sinking further into the couch my body formed more rolls of fat, my double belly grew new stretch marks as it reached closer to the ground. My ass spreading out more and more, my love handles like giant piles of dough. My body was at its limit. My nipples began to grow larger and before I knew it milk began leaking out onto my rolls and double belly. My lard filled pussy throbbed with excitement, I began rubbing my rolls and caressing my gargantuan double belly. I didn't know how much my lingerie could hold! I kept lactating, moaning loudly while rubbing my large figure and slapping my belly around. I let out another big long fart, it felt so good. At this point I had a million people watching me be a big disgusting show cow. I couldn't contain my gas, I couldn't hold back my lactation. I had way too many weight gain shakes but there was nothing I could do now, I did this to myself. The comments kept going but this time some became rude.
"You're so disgusting why would anyone want to be this fat?"
"Ever heard of self control you fat cow?"
Some of them were very sweet though which made me feel better.
"I'd love to be big like you!"
"I wish my girlfriend looked like you do"
"What a stunning piggy!"
"I want you to sit on me"
And again I felt the need to keep going, I knew my wish would change my life forever. This is what I wanted. I had to be nearing 700lbs now, I snapped back into reality and kept the show going. I began to jiggle my body around and play with all my fatty goodness, I kept leaking milk from my big nippled udders. My stomach never stopped gurgling and when I wasn't burping I was farting, sometimes both at the same time. I lifted my hanging belly up and as I flopped it back down my entire couch dropped down. The legs gave out and every inch of my body jiggled and rippled like a water bed.