6

sekaiyah kamali banks
Harlem, new york

"Your late sekaiyah" the teacher stopped her lesson to point the obvious.

"No duh" i said taking my airpods out my ears and going to sit at the back next to tariq and davina.

"Yurr" they both dapped me up.

"Yo you keep looking at me and yo eyes gone get stuck" davina bucked at ari who was sitting at the front of the class.

She breaking her neck to look over here.

"Nobody was looking at you bitch calm down" ari responded.

"You obviously is cause you breaking your neck to look at me" davina stood up.

"Davina its too damn early in the morning sit down" i rubbed my eyes, i was tired as hell.

"Word" tariq chuckled.

"Davina do you need to stand outside for a few minutes to cool down?" the teacher asked.

"Nah im good" she sat back down.

Lesson went on for another 40 minutes before it finally ended.

LATER

I walked to my car because school finally ended.

I got in and started it but seconds after jabari, davina and tariq got in my car.

"What the hell" i spoke.

"Lets go to the park" tariq said.

"Yall irritating bro" i rolled my eyes before making my way to the park.

"Where armani?" davina asked.

"He didnt come school, per usual" jabari said.

Lifestyle by rich gang played throughout the car as we all sang alone.

did a lot of shit just to live this here lifestyle, we came straight from the bottom to the top my lifestyle.

Nigga living life like a beginner and this only the beginning.

Im on the top of the mountain, puffin on clouds and niggas still beginning.

After a few songs played we pulled up to the park and in the distance i saw armani sitting on a bench with a girl next to him.

We all got out the car and walked towards him.

"Yoo, not you done skipped school for a female" jabari and tariq bussed out laughing.

"Ian skipped school for nobody, i just got hea dummy"

"Hey, im aliah" the girl waved to us, she's really pretty.

Jabari and tariq nodded there heads towards her while davina and i said hey to her.

"You can speak to her but not me?" armani said now looking at me.

"Hey armani" i did a fake smile before going bsck to my normal face.

"This your girl?" davina asked.

"No - not yet" aliah cut him off.

We all side eyed eachother.

"Boys lets go to the store, girls yall want anything?" tariq said pulling armani up from the bench.

"Im good"
"nah"
"Yeah armi can you get me a red bull" aliah spoke and i immediately bust out laughing along with everybody else while armani straight faced us.

"Do not call me that shit ever again, fuck wrong wit you" he mugged her as she stood there clearly embarrassed.

Girl you walked right into that one cause armi?? unt unt baby.

The boys walked away still laughing as me davina and aliah stood there.

"Wait, aint you the girl that fought klarissa?" aliah said.

"Maybe" i spoke.

"Oh, you know her boy cousins been telling people to get you and shit"

"Okay??" i said cause i never gave a fuck.

"Sorry" she said and quickly took out a knife stabbing me in my stomach.

I fell to the group and saw her running away while davina bent down on her knees trying to cover wound.

"OH MY, ARE YOU OKAY" she said almost in tears.

"Fuck bro, is that bitch dumb" i said in pain, luckily that bitch only stabbed me once

"KAIYAH WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" the boys ran over to where we were.

"Armani's dumb ass bitch just stabbed me" i said as i started hearing ambulance sirens.

"What the fuck she stab you for?" armani spoke.

"Over that dumb bitch klarissa, when i catch them hoes its up, finna have guns, machetes, hammers all that shit" i said getting angry.

I was in painn bro.

—————————

luh filler

I dont know what to be writing about so i just be doing shit.

vote & comment