01

Armani psalm cash
Harlem, new york
flashback...

10 year old Armani woke up on a thursday at 7:20am.

He went straight to the bathroom to shower, brush his teeth and wash his face.

He then got changed into blue jeans and a black top, wearing that with his beat up airforces, which were the only shoes that he had.

He walked out his room and went to the kitchen where his mom, her boyfriend and his 2 year old sister gianna which was his moms and her boyfriends daughter.

He walked to the fridge before his moms boyfriends, thomas spoke.

"You cant say goodmorning"

"I can, not to you though" armani got an apple out the fridge.

"Who you speaking to lil boy" thomas stood up walking closer to armani.

"You" armani spat, he wasnt scared of him.

Thomas punched armani in the face, giving him a nose bleed and his little sister started crying.

"Momma you gone let him do that to me" armani already knew the answer, this happened all the time and his mom always just stood and watched.

"Just go to school armani" jaria, his mom said.

"Yea, go to school bitch" thomas said.

"Man whatever, love you ma"  he wiped the blood of his nose before grabbing his backpack.

SCHOOL

It was lunch and armani was sat alone mugging everyone and everything, per usual.

"He wearing the same shoes again" a group of 3 boys snickered looking at armani.

"He broke as hell" they continued.

"Say that to my face nigga" armani stood up walking towards them.

"You broke as h-" he tried to say before armani punched him.

They started fighting but because they were with 3 the other 2 jumped in.

Thats when a boy ran over there and joined the fight, helping armani.

The teachers ran up to the group of fighting boys eventually pulling them apart.

"All 5 of you, go inside"

The 3 boys all walked inside while armani and the other boy stayed.

"Preciate it" armani nodded at him.

"Im tariq" he said.

"Im armani" armani dapped him up.

"Boys, go inside" the teacher pointed to the doors.

"Fuck you fugly bitch" tariq mugged her as they went inside.

LATER