03

Davina sarai woods
Brooklyn, new york
flashback...

"Mom i got the highest score on my test" 13 year old davina walked into the kitchen where her mom cooked.

"Nice" her mom answered not even looking at davina.

Davina just sighed before walking to her room which she shared with her 2 little sisters.

Her mom never really paid attention to her, neither did her siblings which she had 4 of.

She was the middle child, she had 2 older brothers and 2 younger sisters.

She changed out her outside clothes before going into the living room where her brothers were sitting.

"Davina go in the kitchen and get me bag of chips" her 16 year old brother quan spoke.

"Get it yourself the fuck" she mugged before she was popped in the mouth by her other brother, Rikky who was 17.

"Watch ya mouth, i want a bag of chips too, gone head" he said and she just sighed before going to the kitchen.

She went to the counter and grabbed 2 bags of dorito chips.

"Fuck is your fatass getting 2 bags of chips for" her mother snatched them out her hand.

"They not for me they fo- girl i dont give a fuck who they for, wait till dinner" her mom cut her off.

Davina walked back into the living room empty handed making her brothers look at her weird.

"Where the fuck is my chips?" her brother rikky asked.

"Ma said wait till dinner" she walked away going into her room which she shared with her 2 little sisters.

"Davina, kennedy just hit me" her 6 year old sister fake cried, she always did that to get what she wanted.

"Ken stop hitting her" she said lowly to her 8 year old sister.

"Fuck you"

LATER

"Momma said come eat" quan threw a pillow at davina's head waking her up from her nap.

She got out of her bed and walked to the kitchen seeing her mom washing dishes.

"Where my plate?" davina asked.

"Make it yourself, im not your fucking slave davina" she spat.

Davina quietly put the spaghetti bolognaise on her plate before realising she's the only one.

"Wait, yall already ate?" she asked her mom seeing she was washing dishes that werent there earlier.

"Yes, you were too busy sleeping" her mom spoke.

"So yall couldve woke me up" she stood there hurt.

They all ate at the table like a family but couldnt wake her up.

They always did some shit like this, they would have movie nights but didnt invite davina.

They would go get ice cream but without davina.

They would go out to eat but not invite davina because she was "too busy".

"Davina eat your fucking food and shut up" Her mom threw a spoon at her immediately making her tear up.

She walking past the living room where all her siblings were and went to her room, silently eating her food.

"Cant wait to move out this place" she mumbled to herself.