⭒❃.✮:▹Unexpected lover◃:✮.❃⭒

Rebekah got to the party. Lila's party. She went into the house. Lila's house. She opened the door. Lila's door. She saw the room. Lila's room. She saw her friends, what are they doing here? She knows Eli is Lila's brother, but why were Mary and Kiki here? "Eli invited them over." She heard someone say, it was Lila.

"Besides, you'll need to be comforted..." 'Comforted? What the heck did she mean by that?' Just as she thought that a familiar voice came through the house. "I'm here guys! What are w- ELI!?" It was Michael, he seemed stunned to see Eli there. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" " I'm Lila's brother you dummy," Eli spoke playfully.

"WHATEVER! LET'S START THE PARTY GUYS!!" As they started, the house began to shine, and the food was tasty, the games were fun, and everything was amazing. Until it wasn't...when they were doing truth or dare and Lila said to Michael, "I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in the room!" Everything went silent, everyone gathered around to see what Michael would do. "Where?" He asked. "On. The. LIPS!" Lila happily replied. Michael's face turned bright red after hearing that. "WHAT!? But what if they don't like it!?" " OH COME ON MICHAEL!" Kiki yelled. "JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

Michael seemed hesitant and asked, "...how long?" At this point, Lila seemed excited and said, "FOR A MINUTE! MAKE OUT IF YOU WANT! I DARE YOU!" Rebekah seemed surprised, THIS was what Lila was talking about, there was no way it would be her! After that, Michael hesitantly walked toward them, everyone was ecstatic to see who it was. Rebekah was feeling nervous, and Lila was SURE it would be her. But...it was neither of them...it was.

Cliffhanger :D Ima yell at my friend to make these longer in a nice respectful manner >:D